When do tours show up for review and booking?

FloridaTourist

We are booked on the Oosterdam in April for a 12 day Adriatic Sea cruise. Currently no tours show up nor does it allow booking in the specialty restaurants. It only allows booking spa services. How far out do they show the tours and allow booking for everything? I want to compare cruise options vs private tours in some of my major ports

We are booked on the Oosterdam in April for a 12 day Adriatic Sea cruise. Currently no tours show up nor does it allow booking in the specialty restaurants. It only allows booking spa services. How far out do they show the tours and allow booking for everything? I want to compare cruise options vs private tours in some of my major ports

About 4 to 6 months in advance.

Tours for next season will start to appear as the new contracts are signed. I would start looking sometime mid-late October; if not there, check again in early November.

When they do start to appear, they will not all appear at once, so you will have to go back and redo your research to see if something better comes along.

For the last several years, the schedule for dining after the following January 1 has not opened until late in the current year. Again, start checking around early November.