Just Booked are first cruise ever

rcranf1

Now you will be hooked like the rest of us . Enjoy.

That is for sure!!! :) I've only been off my last cruise for 3 months, and the next one isn't till August 2016- I'm dying here....have a great cruise"

Have a great time remember a cruise is what you make of it. My sister on her first cruise broke her toe while on a seadoo to see the sting rays on the 2nd day of the 7 day cruise. She said it was her best vacation ever and has done 2 others since. Have a great cruise.

Friend and I are on the Fantasy November 13. Is that the one you are on?

Be sure not to miss the afternoon tea on the Fantasy. The tea is MUCH NICER on that small ship than on larger ships.:)

Happy sails.

Kathy

Friend and I are on the Fantasy November 13. Is that the one you are on?

Be sure not to miss the afternoon tea on the Fantasy. The tea is MUCH NICER on that small ship than on larger ships.:)

Happy sails.

Kathy

hey there, Im on the NOV 8th sailing

Just got off the Fantasy a week ago and for the oldest ship in the fleet, it was a great cruise. We were on a 7 day, the staff is amazing and make sure you bring plenty of $1 bills for tipping for things like pool bar service staff (when they bring you anything to your chair) or at the bar, room service (early morning that first carafe of coffee while you are dressing or on balcony watching sun rise or in ocean view)....:D

The comedy shows on board are very good (PG and adult) and worth getting to the "Forum" (where they hold comedy shows in back of Majestic bar) early for a good seat as it fills up fast. If you have kids (or not) the water slides are way better than the pool (only one pool on this small ship and it is crowded) and way more fun. The best place to sit and just watch people with your feet up is the upper pool deck, forward right in front of giant chess board, can get sun or easily move into shade. Overlooks everything going on below on pool deck, easy to get to food and Ramone up there will take good care of you with drinks. :D

Have a blast!!!!

Just got off the Fantasy a week ago and for the oldest ship in the fleet, it was a great cruise. We were on a 7 day, the staff is amazing and make sure you bring plenty of $1 bills for tipping for things like pool bar service staff (when they bring you anything to your chair) or at the bar, room service (early morning that first carafe of coffee while you are dressing or on balcony watching sun rise or in ocean view)....:D

The comedy shows on board are very good (PG and adult) and worth getting to the "Forum" (where they hold comedy shows in back of Majestic bar) early for a good seat as it fills up fast. If you have kids (or not) the water slides are way better than the pool (only one pool on this small ship and it is crowded) and way more fun. The best place to sit and just watch people with your feet up is the upper pool deck, forward right in front of giant chess board, can get sun or easily move into shade. Overlooks everything going on below on pool deck, easy to get to food and Ramone up there will take good care of you with drinks. :D

Have a blast!!!!

thanks for the info

Just wanted to thank everyone on this board for all the helpful information that you provided me and my wife. We are now all booked for a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Fantasy in November.:D

As everyone said, you will LOVE the cruising "lifestyle" --- my suggestion: Do a google search for "Cruise Hacks" and "What to bring on a cruise" because there are certain things to bring that you would "never" bring on a land-based vacation ...

For example:

--Over door shoe holder to store toiletires and kids stuff

--Pop up hamper

--Magnetic Hooks cause walls prolly metal

--HIGHLIGHTERS for daily fun times

--Travel Coffee Mug

--Duct Tape

Ok you get the idea ... but there are many more suggestions out there so do some research so you have those things that may make your vacation easier.

Have fun!!!!!!!! I know you will. In fact, you may want to book your next cruise while on this one, if you do, you will get bonus Onboard credit as a perk and you can book a 3 day "dummy" cruise for late 2016 and it will just be a small deposit then you can change to the "real" cruise later. Just make sure u book under "past guest" rate so there is no change fee.

Good Luck!:):)

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

Just wanted to thank everyone on this board for all the helpful information that you provided me and my wife. We are now all booked for a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Fantasy in November.:D

I remember our first cruise. The one thing I wish I knew back then was not to get your expectations up too high. All those picture I use to see in the cruise brochures are not the reality of it, but it sure made you believe it was. I've learned that lesson, just go and have a good time.