Bars open on boarding day?

dreday3

When you arrive at port check-in, ask one of the attendants for that boarding days cruise compass, it will give you something to read, and the times of the bars will be listed................as well as the time they are closing for the muster drill.

Enjoy

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Are the specialty bars like the champagne bar or vintages open?

Vintages has more limited operating hours over all. same with champagne.

but there will be at least one other besides the Pool bar open. R bar frequently is or the one on Promenade or by the WJ if applicable.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Are the specialty bars like the champagne bar or vintages open?

Yes the champagne bar is open thats the first place we head after boarding.My wife gets a mimosa.Then its up to the pool bar for a love connection for me then beer and sun until the rooms are ready.Vintages was open on the Allure when we boarded but i dont recall if it was on the Freedom.

Edited by mark22mac

Yes the champagne bar is open thats the first place we head after boarding.My wife gets a mimosa.Then its up to the pool bar for a love connection for me then beer and sun until the rooms are ready.Vintages was open on the Allure when we boarded but i dont recall if it was on the Freedom.

Perfect! I want a bellini. :D

Thanks everyone!