I can't find a roll call for Nieuw Amsterdam 15 November 2015

MmeH

Just a quick reminder that Cruise Critic has a tool to make finding a roll call easy. It's new so I'm not sure how well it's known but under the right circumstances it works well.

There's a link to the tool at the top of each roll call forum. I mistakenly picked the Noordam here but the Nieuw Amsterdam is the same:

attachment.php?attachmentid=361262

When you click on the link next to the yellow star you'll get a screen where you can enter the ship name and month of sailings, and the system will come back with a list of the sailings for that month:

attachment.php?attachmentid=361263

Click on "View discussion" and you'll be in your roll call.

For this system to work the title of the roll call must be in a format that the Cruise Critic software can translate to a sail date. Host Walt has placed a sticky titled "Standards for HAL Roll Call threads" at the top of each roll call page.

I'm personally pleased that the OP on the November 15 roll call followed those standards perfectly, and that the OP on this thread asked the question, rather than starting a duplicate roll call as I've often seen happen.

Well done everyone.

Roy

finder.jpg.8470c13783cd42ac0f76c878477bc5e3.jpg

finder2.jpg.525eecf4584cdcd603d792447a8033cd.jpg

Edited by rafinmd

As Ruth mentioned the best way is to find out on your boarding pass. I am doing a back to back Caribbean cruise in October. Because it is two seven day cruises I was surprised to see that there is 3 gala nights total. I would have expected 4 . That means on one week there will only be 1 gala night. I'm wondering if they will have one gala optional night on one of the weeks. I found it odd.