BIG Carnival Announcement at 1:00 pm today

wrigley80

Yes. No such luck. But the fantasy class needs to go!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

They aren't that bad. Have you ever sailed on a Fantasy class ship? Based on your history in your signature, I am assuming you have not. You should give them a try. They really are great ships with fantastic crews! They may not have Guy's and Red Frog and very few balconies, but they are just fine to sail on and are quite comfortable.

Give it a try. You won't be disappointed. Take a nice little 4 or 5 day to the Bahamas or Cozumel on one. It is impossible to to form a real, objective opinion on something that you haven't experienced first hand.

They aren't that bad. Have you ever sailed on a Fantasy class ship? Based on your history in your signature, I am assuming you have not. You should give them a try. They really are great ships with fantastic crews! They may not have Guy's and Red Frog and very few balconies, but they are just fine to sail on and are quite comfortable.

Give it a try. You won't be disappointed. Take a nice little 4 or 5 day to the Bahamas or Cozumel on one. It is impossible to to form a real, objective opinion on something that you haven't experienced first hand.

Couldn't agree with you more. Elation was my first and after going on the Dream I was looking forward to going back on the Elation this past march. I also like the Dream. Every ship class and ship has a different feel. To me the fantasy class is more cozy and have had great experiences with staff. Maybe the best way I can describe is Small Town vs Big City feel. Each have their benefits.

I prefer longer cruises but when we get a chance to get away for a long weekend a fantasy class 4/5 day is just the right medication.

I agree as well. Love the fascination!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well

at 25 years old I respectfully decline. At one time I'm positive she was awesome.

Was this a CCL announcement or a Carnival Corp announcement? Why are they holding back the ship name?

It was a CCL announcement and they haven't announced the ship that will be returning to Mobile because the papers have not been signed. The ship will be announced later this month.

My guess is that it will be a Fantasy class ship but I hope I'm wrong

It was a CCL announcement and they haven't announced the ship that will be returning to Mobile because the papers have not been signed. The ship will be announced later this month.

My guess is that it will be a Fantasy class ship but I hope I'm wrong

Makes you wonder why they just didn't wait on the announcement.

I imagine by months end, every speculation will be listed here, including the Vista.

I'm excited about Carnival coming back to Mobile. That's a fairly easy drive for me. So it will be nice to have a drive option instead of flying.

I'm guessing the Fantasy will be the ship. I am thinking I saw a post recently where someone asked John Heald if the Fantasy was up for sale and he said no, they still had plans for her.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

I'm excited about Carnival coming back to Mobile. That's a fairly easy drive for me. So it will be nice to have a drive option instead of flying.

I'm guessing the Fantasy will be the ship. I am thinking I saw a post recently where someone asked John Heald if the Fantasy was up for sale and he said no, they still had plans for her.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

The ship has been up for sail for years. It showed up in some site with all it's specs. Not sure if she's still there.

You have no idea what a Fantasy class ship is like. I love the layout of the Fantasy class ships. We'll be on the Imagination again in December. We treat the short 3-day cruises like we do a trip to Las Vegas, which we've also done this year. In fact, the cruise port is closer than the Strip from our house, so the cruise usually wins. The cost ends up about the same, too.

I hope Mobile gets a great ship. Yay for you guys!

I've seen em. If one was at my nyc port, I would take it I guess

I've seen em. If one was at my nyc port, I would take it I guess

Yeah.

Fantasy class is fine.

I have done 9 cruises, I think, on Fantasy class.

Truthfully, I am looking forward to Triumph coming back to New Orleans.

But at the right time and the right price, I will be on a Fantasy class ship with no second thoughts.

Yeah.

Fantasy class is fine.

I have done 9 cruises, I think, on Fantasy class.

Truthfully, I am looking forward to Triumph coming back to New Orleans.

But at the right time and the right price, I will be on a Fantasy class ship with no second thoughts.

Bravo. Tell CCL not to sell it then. You can do 9 more cruises on her [emoji106]

Maybe it will be HEALD will stop saying BRILLIANT? :D

That is a very common word for the English!! my dd's best friend and my brother in law both from England say it constantly........... Just like us Canadians say EH :D

We have cruised out of Mobile twice and loved it both times!