BIG Carnival Announcement at 1:00 pm today

wrigley80

HOLIDAY - now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time lol! Only sailed on her once and we were on the fated trip when they got her stuck in the reef off the coast of, hummmmmm? Calica I think it was, to long ago to remember.

Anyhow spent the last day of our cruise on a ship with a sideways list with the Mexican military circling us. The next morning they emptied the entire ship with small boats and bused us all to Cancun airport to get us back to the US... now that was a fun vacation - lol!

Maybe the big news is they are retiring Fantasy hehehe :p

My hope is that they get rid of the Imagination and Inspiration out of Long Beach and bring in a new ship. We're on the Miracle in a couple of weeks, and these ships can get old fast. I hate the Inspiration class of ships, they lack balconies.

My hope is that they get rid of the Imagination and Inspiration out of Long Beach and bring in a new ship. We're on the Miracle in a couple of weeks, and these ships can get old fast. I hate the Inspiration class of ships, they lack balconies.

At one point the rumor was the Ecstasy was returning to Long Beach. She has balconies. No idea which ship she was supposed to replace.

Only three of the Fantasy class ships got balconies added. Fascination, Ecstasy and Sensation. The Paradise and Elation still do not have the Waterworks upgrade.

Dave

I'm surprised they'd make any announcement if, per the mayor's comments in the link provided, they aren't expecting a deal to be signed until the end of September.

Without a contract, there is no deal and nothing to announce. All they can really say is they hope and expect to be able to announce a deal to return to Mobile by the end of the month.

Yes. No such luck. But the fantasy class needs to go!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk