A Year out and I can't see shore excursions.

jenn6743

My DH and I are booked on a Eastern Med. with Holy Land, and we can not see shore excursion options. I have always been able to see shore excursion options as soon as we booked. I do realize this is a cruise they only do every few years. Does anyone know when we should be able to see the options. Thanks for any info.

Jenn & Zack

You can't book them until you're 100 days out.

That's not correct. We booked an NCL shore excursion in May for a cruise in Feb. 2016.

I don't think there's any set date, although a year is fairly far out. The OP should just keep checking periodically.

Yes, the 100 days is for restaurant and entertainment reservations (if you are in a suite, otherwise it's 90 days).

Shore excursions are book able when they are uploaded, which will happen when it happens. We have a cruise booked for next August which hasn't got any yet, and that is a regular sailing.

To the OP, it isn't unusual for them not to be available yet. Just keep checking.

Shore excursions are book able when they are uploaded, which will happen when it happens.

To the OP, it isn't unusual for them not to be available yet. Just keep checking.

+1

And even when the first excursions become available, it does not mean that those ports wouldn't possibly get more excursions added later on. I think that it is safe to say that all excursions are usually available by the time restaurant/entertainment bookings start.

Edited by Demonyte

If you don't log into My NCL you can view them on line. :cool:

This isn't true either - not all excursions are necessarily available on all sailings.

For example very recently there was a thread about one specific NCL sponsored excursion that the OP had done before but was unable to book again for their upcoming cruise as the company doing that excursion is booked by another cruise line on that specific date.

Edited by Demonyte

This isn't true either - not all excursions are necessarily available on all sailings.

For example very recently there was a thread about one specific NCL sponsored excursion that the OP had done before but was unable to book again for their upcoming cruise as the company doing that excursion is booked by another cruise line on that specific date.

I said you could view them, not that they would be available... :cool:

I said you could view them, not that they would be available... :cool:

But what would be the point of looking at excursions that might not be available? OP asked about excursions on their specific (and apparently special) cruise.

We booked like 54 weeks out and it took a few months before the excursions started showing up. There was just a few at first and then more came. Not sure if there's a set time they start showing them, hopefully they will show up within a month or two for you.