Ginger tea

excitedofharpenden

We were on Celebrty last Dec and no Ginger Tea, the Barista, after trying some of DWs on a rough night said he was going to put in a request to carry it.

DW swears by Ginger for Sea Sickness and when they were chatting about what she was having she gave him some and he said it was great for his sea sickness.

We were on Celebrty last Dec and no Ginger Tea, the Barista, after trying some of DWs on a rough night said he was going to put in a request to carry it.

DW swears by Ginger for Sea Sickness and when they were chatting about what she was having she gave him some and he said it was great for his sea sickness.

It's the same on Azamara. Knowing the benefits of ginger for seasickness it is odd that they don't have it. Apart from the fact that I love the taste. Box of Twinings in hand!

Phil

Gambee, a member here on Cruisecritic has posted some excellent reviews and has a really amazing website with loads of useful information and copies of the menus on various ships.

I hope they do not mind me posting this link to their website, but it does state that Cafe al Bacio does offer a Ginger tea, but infused with gingseng and pepper.

Here is the link:

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/celebrity-drink-lists/

Gambee, a member here on Cruisecritic has posted some excellent reviews and has a really amazing website with loads of useful information and copies of the menus on various ships.

I hope they do not mind me posting this link to their website, but it does state that Cafe al Bacio does offer a Ginger tea, but infused with gingseng and pepper.

Here is the link:

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/celebrity-drink-lists/

Thank you very much for that. Very helpful. I will try the ginger with ginseng and pepper.

Phil

The white ginger pear is delicious. It is a larger tea bag, meant to be served over ice. They bring it to you hot with a carafe of ice to pour it over, and two glasses with ice. It is really a lovely presentation and I like this tea so much that I order it to drink at home.

I don't recall finding ginger tea anywhere on the ship other than Cafe Al Bacio, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Have not tried ginger tea but do carry ginger capsules which I buy at WalMart and also ginger gum. They work for me as I don't care for effects of dramamine or its cousins. Natural is much better. Will definitely look for ginger tea too.

You know its funny but I'm always looking for some herbal tea especially in the evening before bed and Herbal Ginger tea is my tea of choice.

I always carry a half dozen envelopes with me everytime I cruise.

Just wondering if they have ginger tea in Cafe Al Bacio? Thanks.

Phil