Officers on board

jeanlyon

What has happened to the list of crew. Can't find it any more. Does anyone have an up to date Our World, because I don't

It looks like it has gone from the P&O website. The only lists I can find online are very out of date!

Eddie

Hi English Lady, unfortunately that is last year's list. They are still using the words "cruise director" and it is Natalie who was our CD last year. Last time I looked, when it was still on the site, it was MM as Entertainments Manager.

Edited by jeanlyon

Are you sure it is last years. I took it from the latest "our world."

It has down the bottom when the change of names comes in.

The reason I am querying it , I know Neil Turnbull has been captain on some of the other ships, but is coming back to "his" ship Aurora. As he was off sick last year I cannot see that he would have been listed as being captain of Aurora last December.

Well it lists Natalie Milverton as CD on Oriana which she was last year, but she has moved to Azura and the latest list I saw gave MM as CD. That list is definitely last year. It gives November to February. Also, it says about the changes at the bottom that will be coming in. I couldn't find a more up to date Our World anywhere.

Edited by jeanlyon

Well it lists Natalie Milverton as CD on Oriana which she was last year, but she has moved to Azura and the latest list I saw gave MM as CD. That list is definitely last year. It gives November to February. Also, it says about the changes at the bottom that will be coming in. I couldn't find a more up to date Our World anywhere.

Well we are on Aurora in December. If Neil is the captain I will take this as correct.

I never pay any attention to CD's or whatever one wishes to call them.

There is very little if anything they do that has anything to do with the enjoyment of my holiday.

We had MM on a cruise a few years ago. He altered the timing of the second performance of the show from 10.30 to 7.15 for 2nd sitting passengers so as to encourage people to go to the disco on deck - that's what he told us. We don't do discos and we didn't want to have to get ready for dinner early in order to see the show at 7.15 - that's why we like 2nd sitting, so we don't have to rush once we are back on board.

He was also one of those CDs who start their introduction of a performance by saying something like "Are we all having a good time? Oh, that's not very loud, are we having a good time?" We hate this - why can't he just introduce the show? We have had some really good CDs - not that this would make or break a cruise for us - it's just that you feel some of them really try very hard and are seen around the ship chatting. Others seem to be invisible.

It's back on the P&O website!

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/fleet/general/senior_officers

Eddie :)

Eddie, I clicked on your link and it just brought up the question page-blank, so I have been sat here going through all the questions and putting in searches and nothing is coming up....

Maybe it popped up and popped out again....and I would like to see who is Captain on my next cruise.

It's working on my laptop :)

Oh pooh I have looked on chrome, and it works on there ..and it says the captains on Aurora will be

J N Burgess

J C Carr

A Vago

oh poop poop poop, so my Captain will not be onboard....and I was wrong earlier in the thread ...Sorry to all...

What makes it even more annoying is that now I have found it....I remember seeing it recently and thinking why doesn't it give dates for each one....

I am sat on the naughty step.....until my next cruise...

Oh pooh I have looked on chrome, and it works on there ..and it says the captains on Aurora will be

J N Burgess

J C Carr

A Vago

oh poop poop poop, so my Captain will not be onboard....and I was wrong earlier in the thread ...Sorry to all...

What makes it even more annoying is that now I have found it....I remember seeing it recently and thinking why doesn't it give dates for each one....

I am sat on the naughty step.....until my next cruise...

Hopefully you have a cruise booked so that you don't have a long stay on the naughty step LOL.

I can now see the list on all of my devices. There must have been some kind of glitch.