Promos on Manage my booking

Traveller94

Quite a while ago we booked a March 2016 cruise during the 123 Go promo where you got all three. We also had the booking on board credit. I still have not been able to find all the promos on the Manage my booking page, and I'm hoping maybe someone who has had the package and has seen how it's listed can help.

On the manage my booking page it shows something like this:

Cruise fare

+ taxes

+ gratuities

= total fare

ALL123Go

On board credit $ (I'm assuming this one is for booking on board)

On board credit $$ (I think this is the credit from the promo)

I'm assuming the ALL123Go is the promo code to say we get all three things, but the gratuities are never subtracted back out, and there is no mention of the classic drinks package. I also checked under the drink package tab, but that lets me purchase the classic drinks package, it doesn't mention already having it.

Am I looking in the wrong place or is my booking messed up?

Thanks for any insights that can be offered!

Stacy

Quite a while ago we booked a March 2016 cruise during the 123 Go promo where you got all three. We also had the booking on board credit. I still have not been able to find all the promos on the Manage my booking page, and I'm hoping maybe someone who has had the package and has seen how it's listed can help.

On the manage my booking page it shows something like this:

Cruise fare

+ taxes

+ gratuities

= total fare

ALL123Go

On board credit $ (I'm assuming this one is for booking on board)

On board credit $$ (I think this is the credit from the promo)

I'm assuming the ALL123Go is the promo code to say we get all three things, but the gratuities are never subtracted back out, and there is no mention of the classic drinks package. I also checked under the drink package tab, but that lets me purchase the classic drinks package, it doesn't mention already having it.

Am I looking in the wrong place or is my booking messed up?

Thanks for any insights that can be offered!

Stacy

Did you book direct or with a TA? It was different for me depending on whether I book direct or not.

On Celebritycruises.com, go to My Cruise Summary on the My Reservation page. There is a Reservation Status box on the right hand side. We had each promo listed separately with the cost and below that is followed by credits for each.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your answers. It's not on our booking confirmation, on the calendar it shows no orders, the All123 go doesn't open a box, and the beverage package and gratuities are not listed on the reservation status section. We booked directly through Celebrity. I remember calling them back when it wasn't on our confirmation and they said it would show up later online. (It did have code 123A-All123go, but not everything listed separately.) I guess it never did. I hope it's not a problem to get them to fix it.

Thanks for your help.

Stacy

I called to ask about this and it was all fixed in 5 min....as the email was almost being sent the call disappeared but the info appeared on our acct online and it covered everything...

Thanks! Hopefully, I will be as lucky. Did you just say all your promos weren't showing up online? Then the showed up on the manage my reservation page five minutes later? Were all three listed separately?

we also booked a cruise for june 2016 with 123 promo. The OBC shows and the gratuities are posted and then backed out. The classic beverage drink package does not show anywhere and when I called, I was told that that has to be posted manually and they do the cruises leaving now and will get to our cruise after the first of the year. The reservation does show 123, so I am not worried. I did tell the lady I talked to that I would not make final payment until reservation was correct and the total was correct, which is in april 2016

A box said 123 go and the obc was listed....I did all the hints here and finally just called....she said something about the date now being correct to release the details....I just wanted what I was expecting printed out in case there was any question....all for naught because I got an even better deal this week and cancelled...my new perks are already printed out on the original receipt....whatever...so much for the correct date!....lol

we also booked a cruise for june 2016 with 123 promo. The OBC shows and the gratuities are posted and then backed out. The classic beverage drink package does not show anywhere and when I called, I was told that that has to be posted manually and they do the cruises leaving now and will get to our cruise after the first of the year. The reservation does show 123, so I am not worried. I did tell the lady I talked to that I would not make final payment until reservation was correct and the total was correct, which is in april 2016

It sounds like our gratuities should be listed, but it might be too early for the drinks package. Thanks!

A box said 123 go and the obc was listed....I did all the hints here and finally just called....she said something about the date now being correct to release the details....I just wanted what I was expecting printed out in case there was any question....all for naught because I got an even better deal this week and cancelled...my new perks are already printed out on the original receipt....whatever...so much for the correct date!....lol

Yep, I just want a written record as a back up too. Sounds like we had the same problem. It must be pretty common. Glad to hear you got a better deal!

Thanks everyone for all your help! I appreciate it!

Update:

I called Celebrity this afternoon. They fixed my account while I was on the phone. Thanks, Ryan at Celebrity! I have a new invoice that lists everything out separately and all three are now showing up online.

Thanks for all the help everyone!