Lounge / Bar menus

peppy3143

Hi,

I searched and couldn't find any clues to this question - do the lounges / bars on the Coral Princess serve food? Do any of them have a "don't miss" item that we should be sure to try while we are on board in October? Thanks!

Pub Lunch (free), on certain sea days. Look for location and days in the Princess Patter.

I may as well chime in since nobody's supplying any definitive info for you. As far as I could tell (from my EP cruise in July), the only bar/lounge that has food is the Wheelhouse. As mentioned above, they will serve an English Pub lunch (fish and chips, bangers, that sort of thing) which is actually very good and convenient.

Otherwise, with all the remaining dining options onboard MDRs, buffets, pizzas and burgers and the Int'l Cafe, etc., I think food in the bars is more or less superfluous. But somebody please correct me if I'm wrong (other than re the pub lunch).

Mostly just "snack" stuff - peanuts or snack mix in little jars on the tables. You can get food in Vines but that's a wine only venue.

If you drink at the bar near the IC you can get food from there or you can always just use a bar on Lido deck where there is the HC available or pizza, burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, etc.

Edited by Thrak

Crooner's and Adagio's do...

Yes, and they are good. Stuffed with almonds or garlic or bleu cheese, etc. On the Golden last winter there was a lady in PES lounge who loved them so much, one of the drink staff made a trip down to Crooner's every night to get some for her. (The staff that voyage was especially good, in other ways, too.)

Of course, if you do the Plat/Elite/Suite lounge in Skywalker's (usually) there will be food. That isn't available to everyone, of course. (Edit: that lounge is in Explorer's on Coral.)

Edited by shredie

Yes, and they are good. Stuffed with almonds or garlic or bleu cheese, etc. On the Golden last winter there was a lady in PES lounge who loved them so much, one of the drink staff made a trip down to Crooner's every night to get some for her. (The staff that voyage was especially good, in other ways, too.)

Of course, if you do the Plat/Elite/Suite lounge in Skywalker's (usually) there will be food. That isn't available to everyone, of course. (Edit: that lounge is in Explorer's on Coral.)

It appears that the OP is a first time Princess cruiser, so, no it wouldn't be available to him. I'm pretty sure he won't starve though! I love those stuffed olives!

The Pub lunch is served in the Wheelhouse during the day. The actual bar is closed, or it has been when I have sat there. So really other then the snacks mentioned the answer is no there is no "food" served in the bars/lounges.
That will change later this year on the Crown, Emerald and Ruby when the Salty Dog Gastropub will offer small bites in the Wheelhouse Bar after 6:00 PM. No information on potential cost for the food.