Carnival Big Reveal at noon email

caribnsnrklr

I just checked the website for a Journey's Cruise we are looking at for 2017. Price is the same but there is a reduced deposit.

Think I'll wait till January when we're on our cruise to book it then for the $200OBC for booking onboard. I'd also get $250 OBC for being a stockholder. That's better than the $100 for each of our B2B cruises.

Our April 17th cruise on Splendor is $10 more per person that what i got it at and has been that price for the past few weeks. Were's the sale or is it just the 50% off deposits? That's how we booked our cruise for April was 50% deposits. All well. I doubt i'll see a price drop in our cruise, we got a heck of a deal when I booked mine.

Personally, I really like it when they do the 50% off deposit deals. For me, cruising has a million perks and one of those is being able to pay it off over time. Yesterday, I booked 2 cruises for next year instead of just one because the reduced deposit made that possible. Yayyyyyy! Lol

So yeah, I totally see what everyone is saying but for me it was an awesome 12 hours! ;D

Personally, I really like it when they do the 50% off deposit deals. For me, cruising has a million perks and one of those is being able to pay it off over time. Yesterday, I booked 2 cruises for next year instead of just one because the reduced deposit made that possible. Yayyyyyy! Lol

So yeah, I totally see what everyone is saying but for me it was an awesome 12 hours! ;D

Especially nice when going solo!

I want to thank the original poster about the 12 hour sale information. I checked my April 2016 cruise on the Carnival Splendor and my April 2017 cruise on the Carnival Vista for price drops. I wasn't lucky enough to find a price decrease for the Splendor, but for the Vista I was able to go from an 8C balcony on deck 7 to an 8E balcony on deck 9 for only $10.00 total for two of us for an 8 night cruise! That works out to only 63 cents per day apiece for that upgrade. I am happy with that. As of this morning, that price is now $90.00 higher than last night. Cruise Critic members are the best! Thank you so much.

I was looking for January 2016 and it was not included.

I have also been looking at the January 16, 2016 Fascination sale date and the price for that has just gone up over the last 2 months. Any thoughts on if this might come down (I think its priced higher than other January dates because its a holiday week). Might just book early saver and continue to watch.