Silly question: do they have straws?

KatieBug28

Sorry to flood the boards with questions lately! We're less than a month out, and I suddenly have weird questions popping into my head.

This is odd, but does Carnival have straws at the bars, etc.? I don't think I've ever seen one on previous cruises, and I'm wondering if I need to grab some for my tumbler, or if I can just get one at the bar.

Sorry, I know that is a totally random question and such a silly little thing! I just couldn't find the answer when I searched.

Sorry to flood the boards with questions lately! We're less than a month out, and I suddenly have weird questions popping into my head.

This is odd, but does Carnival have straws at the bars, etc.? I don't think I've ever seen one on previous cruises, and I'm wondering if I need to grab some for my tumbler, or if I can just get one at the bar.

Sorry, I know that is a totally random question and such a silly little thing! I just couldn't find the answer when I searched.

Straws are available at every bar. Just ask any bartender and he or she will give you one, or three, or five, etc.

Have a great cruise.

Edited by stargate fan

I know they have straws on the lido deck, but the ones at the bars I

believe are just the ones to stir your drink. Anyway if you have kids

and you are going to carry some in your purse make sure that they

are the ones that bend so there wont be any spills.

HAPPY SAILING!!!

While they do normally have straws, I always carry one in my cruise purse just in case ....

LuLu

I learned to grab some from the lido to keep in the room and in her bag. getting one in MDR was sometimes a wait. I mean, really, it's bad enough to you bring the kid a full GLASS of milk, but no straw?

I grabbed extra boxes in am, brought her a milk box and straw to breakfast, less of an issue. I hated that carnival wasn't kid friendly.

I learned to grab some from the lido to keep in the room and in her bag. getting one in MDR was sometimes a wait. I mean, really, it's bad enough to you bring the kid a full GLASS of milk, but no straw?

I grabbed extra boxes in am, brought her a milk box and straw to breakfast, less of an issue. I hated that carnival wasn't kid friendly.

Good Plan! :D