Independence of the seas room L9577

thesawch

I booked the 5 day cruise on the Independence of the Seas. Was looking for a Quiet inside room for the 5 days and the booking agent from Carnival said the 9th floor should be pretty good. Has anyone stayed in this area of the Independence and have some advice for us ? thanks in advance !! Dale

• 2 weeks later...
I booked the 5 day cruise on the Independence of the Seas. Was looking for a Quiet inside room for the 5 days and the booking agent from Carnival said the 9th floor should be pretty good. Has anyone stayed in this area of the Independence and have some advice for us ? thanks in advance !! Dale

We're in a balcony cabin down the hall on the 9th floor for the Indy cruise this Sunday- I can let you know how it is :)

• 2 weeks later...

Why would you use a booking agent from Carnival?

What 5 day did you book?:confused: If you are going over Halloween, join us and your fellow cruisers on the roll call!!;):cool:

We spent 2 weeks in 9656 which is a balcony on the same side of the ship but just aft of the hump. We had no trouble with noise, and we were pretty close to the aft elevator lobby. Since you are between the elevator lobbies, you might have slightly more traffic than you would if you were forward or aft of the elevators [i know I made the long trek (and it is long on Independence) from our cabin to the front elevator lobby to access venues in the front of the ship]. But I doubt that will add to the noise to any degree. We loved Independence in general and deck 9 in particular.