Anyone on the Anthem

Mar y Sol

Look here for your cruise date:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=942

If you cannot find your cruise date, then you can start the roll call yourself.

Thanks but the reason why I'm posting here is because there's only one page for that particular cruise! I'm concerned the ship may be "chartered out" and I really do not like surprises!

Thanks but the reason why I'm posting here is because there's only one page for that particular cruise! I'm concerned the ship may be "chartered out" and I really do not like surprises!

You realize that a relative minority of the cruising population is even aware of Cruise Critic and at the same token, some members of Cruise Critic don't participate in roll call forums? My wife and I certainly weren't until after maybe our second cruise and now that we are neither of us really participate in roll call forums for our upcoming cruises. Lack of activity is hardly a sign that a cruise has been chartered out.

You realize that a relative minority of the cruising population is even aware of Cruise Critic and at the same token, some members of Cruise Critic don't participate in roll call forums? My wife and I certainly weren't until after maybe our second cruise and now that we are neither of us really participate in roll call forums for our upcoming cruises. Lack of activity is hardly a sign that a cruise has been chartered out.

I realize what a small percentage we make I just sure hope you're right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just google the date and ship to find out if any special interest groups are booked. A lack of people on Mix and mingle for our cruise in Feb turns out there is a group booked that won't mix with families if they get out of hand. I just wish RCCL would disclose groups booking. Large groups some times take over facilities, leaving non group passengers disappointed.