Regal mini suites with extra large balconies

Kaibocan

Is anyone aware of any mini suites on regal that have an extra large balcony?
There are some minis with somewhat larger balconies in the center "bump out" section on Caribe through Marina decks but there may be some issues from the SkyWalk and SeaView Bar above. There are also minis all the way forward on Marina and Lido decks but there may be some wind issues when underway. M107/108 and L107/108 have the largest balconies. Edited by IECalCruiser

Yes, some mid-ship minis have angled balconies that are larger than the other conventional minis and balconies. Go to the Princess ship deck plans and press "click to view details" on the cabin you are interested in and it will identify the total cabin/balcony square footage. The standard mini/balcony combo is 299 square feet, but the mid-ship will have larger dimensions: EG B414 is a total of 329 square feet, vs R315 which is 299 square feet. The amount of additional footage depends in which of the angled balconies you select.

After doing extensive research here on Cruise Critic, we decided to book M108 on our upcoming Caribbean cruise in January. The room layout is very unique so I'm guessing it won't feel like a typical Princess mini suite, and then there's the huge balcony we can enjoy as we enter/exit the ports. While at sea hopefully we can use the balcony although I think we will be sleeping, eating and doing other things during most of those times. We like using the balcony first thing in the morning and then later at night.

After doing extensive research here on Cruise Critic, we decided to book M108 on our upcoming Caribbean cruise in January. The room layout is very unique so I'm guessing it won't feel like a typical Princess mini suite, and then there's the huge balcony we can enjoy as we enter/exit the ports. While at sea hopefully we can use the balcony although I think we will be sleeping, eating and doing other things during most of those times. We like using the balcony first thing in the morning and then later at night.

I have looked at those too. I think I would like it even though the balcony railing is not glass. Please give us a review of the cabin after your cruise [emoji6]

I have looked at those too. I think I would like it even though the balcony railing is not glass. Please give us a review of the cabin after your cruise [emoji6]

Yes, I plan to take lots of photos, draw a diagram of the cabin/balcony layout and write-up our thoughts about the cabin and balcony. Most likely I'll compare to a regular mini-suite on the Grand-class ships since we are most familiar with those.