HELP!!! Solstice Class Corner Aft S1...?

leisuretraveler223

I may be booking a cruise with Celebrity for the first time in about 3 years. Love the aft corner S1 I've had on two previous occasions. I have tried several mock bookings and NONE of these room ever come up as available. Have they really suddenly become that popular? I even tried a cruise in February of 2017 and entered every one of those room numbers and they came up as unavailable. Am I doing something wrong, or are they really that hot of a commodity???

I don't know where you want to go but I just checked an online TA site and plenty of S1's for Caribbean in Feb 2017. The Solstice cruising Australia has S1s on 1 of the 2 sailings in Feb 2017, as does the Infinity sailing South America.

Must be a website glitch.

I think it is a Celebrity website problem. For the last week or so, every time I try to search for a specific stateroom, I get the routine "unavailable" response, even when numerous TA site show those cabins as available. Call Celebrity to check on availability. While those aft cabins are heavenly, they do not always sell out very quickly due to high prices. I often see them available even when inventory is getting low in other categories.

I agree to go to one of the big online TAs. We have sailed quite a few times in those S1s and we love them too. Bonus is if you book with them you'll get their perks PLUS those from Celebrity. Win-win as far as I'm concerned. We were late to the party using a TA and we really wish we'd done it from the beginning, just for the perks.

I think the S1s have gotten even more popular since Luminae was introduced.

• 1 month later...