Cabin Recommendation

jbaker1859

People sail four to an interior all the time. Heck, I even did it on my first cruise. But now, personally, I recommend getting a balcony cabin. You get a little more room to spread out, fresh air, and a place to get away from each other without having the leave the cabin.

Whatever cabin type you get, consider at least some of you taking your showers in the gym/spa locker room. They're usually bigger and nicer than the shower in the cabin and there's always plenty of fresh towels.

3 of us just sailed in an oceanroom and it was no problem....depending on the ship, storage might be another problem. We were on the Fantasy, the oldest in the fleet, and one of us kept the majority of our clothes in a suitcase b/c there was not enough shelving. We all got ready at different times so bathroom use wasn't really an issue either. It was tight, but I'd do it again.

NO way! We just had an inside room on our last cruise and hated it. And that was just 2 of us. We had no place for cameras, etc, and kept having to move things around to take something out of bags for excursions. It was not good. We would only do it again, just the 2 of us, if it was a short trip. Not a full week again.

Keep the lowers apart. Put one under the faux window, the other along a side wall. It will give you more room.

Store luggage under the beds.

Everyone gets one drawer, one shelf and three hangars. Bring or pack on hangars.

There are two outlets. One 110v and one 220v. Depending on the ship some have a British outlet and others have a European round pin.

Which ship? The bathroom vanities are arranged differently on many ships. Some have four shelves, some do not. We have a strict "only bathroom duties are done inside" rule. All primping gets done in the cabin itself.

Interior with 4 adults? :eek::eek::eek: Heck No!!!! Too tight, too many personality differences, too little storage, heck no!!!

When we would get OV's for the 3 of us it was tight and DS was little then (12 now), you will def want to take advantage of the gym/spa bathrooms and showers for dressing.

I agree with previous poster that said at least with balcony there is some separate space to hang out on away but don't have to leave cabin to appreciate it....inside with 4 would be way too tight for us (getting tighter for 3 as son grows and I assume inside same as OV on some ships?)....

Pop for 2 cabins...will be so worth it.....

• 3 months later...