Dinner menu on formal nights on ventura

tinsoldier

Hi

Do black tie/formal nights mean that the dinner menu is always the Gala Dinner menu or do some black tie nights have the 'standard' dinner menu?

Thanks

We really enjoy the MDR but IMO the Gala Dinner really isn't anything much better. The only add on is usually a sorbet.

I think that the MPW Gala Menu is very nice but I was disappointed that there wasn't the usual better menu on the second formal night. Don't know if this is because it was Oceana. There were lots of other little things missing such as no flower in the cabins. Not much in itself but noticeable cutbacks.

I think that the MPW Gala Menu is very nice but I was disappointed that there wasn't the usual better menu on the second formal night. Don't know if this is because it was Oceana. There were lots of other little things missing such as no flower in the cabins. Not much in itself but noticeable cutbacks.

We had a flower in the cabin on Britannia in July.

We had a flower in the cabin on Britannia in July.

Maybe it was just Oceana then. Could see in the other cabins on our deck while they were being cleaned and they didnt have a flower either. Thought at first the cabin steward had just forgotten.

Think they may just be costcutting on Oceana then. Only choice of bread in MDR was white or brown rolls, no leis on tropical night, no deck parties etc

Trouble is with having flowers in the cabin you have to put them on the floor somewhere they are not going to topple over if the weather starts to get rough.

Put some gin in the vase, it usually stops me falling over in rough weather :D

Trouble is with having flowers in the cabin you have to put them on the floor somewhere they are not going to topple over if the weather starts to get rough.

So true, the dilemma of what to do with the flower in the middle of a rough night!ImageUploadedByForums1442618235.191223.jpg.df9d1903dc1a2f26d7647252e93f5b48.jpg