Embarkation mid cruise

PK34

Has anyone done embarkation mid cruise? I'm curious as to how this will work. We are doing a 3-night cruise from Rome to Barcelona on Oct 22. This cruise is the last half of the Oct 18 sailing. I did not see a 4-night cruise that week. Am I correct in assuming that the cabins booked for the 3-night will be unoccupied for the first 4 nights? Also curious as to what time they will let us get on the ship.

Has anyone done embarkation mid cruise? I'm curious as to how this will work. We are doing a 3-night cruise from Rome to Barcelona on Oct 22. This cruise is the last half of the Oct 18 sailing. I did not see a 4-night cruise that week. Am I correct in assuming that the cabins booked for the 3-night will be unoccupied for the first 4 nights? Also curious as to what time they will let us get on the ship.

No those cabins would not be empty. The Allure has been picking up and disembarking guests at 2 ports all summer each doing 7 day cruises.

The guests in your cabin would have embarked on Oct 15th in Rome.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

It is called "inter-porting" and it's not uncommon at all. :)