Changes to Dawn Princess

Cavallo

I compared the deck plans three times and couldn't spot anything. It must be a very trivial change.

On looking at other ships on their website they also have the same message only different dates, Sun Princess 4th Oct 2016, Sea Princess 10th Oct 2016, Island Princess 11th May 2016. I didn't look any further. Perhaps they're just hedging their bets :rolleyes:

Either that or someone has linked the wrong deck plans for the after dates. :confused: :rolleyes:

Could be. That means anyone booking a cruise after that date my find their cabin has disappeared/moved/become smaller, the possibilities are endless :eek:

Could be. That means anyone booking a cruise after that date my find their cabin has disappeared/moved/become smaller, the possibilities are endless :eek:

I doubt that will happen. Last time they had this sort of change it was just a change of category for a couple of aft cabins, premium mini-suites to suites.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Typical Princess, the number crunchers will be re-classifying cabins upward to screw yet more $ out of the seabourne mug punters .

They could be classifying some downwards if they aren't selling enough of the suites.

I checked Sun Princess deck plans and couldn't detect ant differences in those either. I think Princess is just messing with our heads. :D

Do they change the category i.e. aft Mini Suite to Full Suite, and charge more for them given that you would get full Suite perks, but not full Suite size?

They did on Sun and Sea last year. Premium mini-suites were changed to penthouse suites. Here's the thread it was discussed in http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1990892