Barefoot beach question

chrismo

And the bar, duh.

Oh Yea wth was I thinking!i guess I forgot because we had the best cabana attendant ever last time there. I never left the cabana or the water to get a drink. He would bring it out to me in chest high water and then take my empty. Great guy!hope to see him again.

Oh Yea wth was I thinking!i guess I forgot because we had the best cabana attendant ever last time there. I never left the cabana or the water to get a drink. He would bring it out to me in chest high water and then take my empty. Great guy!hope to see him again.

Wow, never had that. Our attendants have just been ok. Did you have a drink pkg

Just read this elsewhere....That is a lot of money,at least to me..

• $350 for beach cabanas at Nellie's Beach (old price was $250)
  • $495 for over the water cabanas at Nellie's Beach (old price was $320)

Wow, that's a big jump. :eek:

Just read this elsewhere....That is a lot of money,at least to me..

• $350 for beach cabanas at Nellie's Beach (old price was $250)
  • $495 for over the water cabanas at Nellie's Beach (old price was $320)

I saw that, wonder if it's Canadian price. I'm looking at cruise planner now and it's showing $250 beach/$350 OTW. Or maybe it's for a Holiday sailing.

Edited by John&LaLa

I saw that, wonder if it's Canadian price. I'm looking at cruise planner now and it's showing $250 beach/$350 OTW. Or maybe it's for a Holiday sailing.

Hi Folks, I'm the one that posted that Nellie OTW $495 post in the other thread. I'm in NC and that price shows in my Apr2016 Oasis Cruise Planner (just saw it last night).

Hi Folks, I'm the one that posted that Nellie OTW $495 post in the other thread. I'm in NC and that price shows in my Apr2016 Oasis Cruise Planner (just saw it last night).

Another poster said this could be 2016 pricing. All my 2015 still show $350 for over water

$175 for a standard cabana on Barefoot beach in August.

Rita

Can I book this cabana via the planner. Looked at my Oasis March 26, '16 cruise and it shows over the water cabanas at NB @ $495 and other cabana at NB @ $350. No indication of standard cabanas, but has beach beds at Adrenaline beach @$175.

Edited by nelblu
add'l data

No, Barefoot Beach cabanas are only available via the Concierge, i.e., you must be in a Grand Suite or better, or be Pinnacle level in C&A.

Or know a guy. :cool:

D+ C&A members can request to be waitlisted with the Concierge. Never hurts to ask

Edited by John&LaLa

Those prices are for the Nellie Beach cabanas, not BB

Taken from my Cruise Planner and it looks like both BB and NB are the same price for over the water cabanas.

Barefoot Beach - Over The Water Cabana (Grand Suite Guests And Above Only)

LABADEE, HAITI

The upscale sea- view cabanas nestled on Barefoot Beach with private water access are a…

From*

$495.00USD Adult $495.00USD Child

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

Taken from my Cruise Planner and it looks like both BB anf NB are the same price.

Barefoot Beach - Over The Water Cabana (Grand Suite Guests And Above Only)

LABADEE, HAITI

The upscale sea- view cabanas nestled on Barefoot Beach with private water access are a…

From*

$495.00USD Adult $495.00USD Child

Must be an IT problem because my March 26, '16 Oasis cruise BB cabanas don't show up on my cruise planner, but the NB ones do. Confused?

Wow, never had that. Our attendants have just been ok. Did you have a drink pkg

I don't believe we did but I don't think it would of mattered much because he was so polite and friendly and attentive from the moment we arrived. He said he lived across the way in the mountainside and rowed his boat over every morning to work. He received a generous tip from us for his great service. Those guys are there to make money you would think more of them would be like him.