Balconies on Britannia

Judith Chalmers 48

Having been on Azura & Ventura and really enjoyed having a balcony can someone tell me if the balconies on Britannia are really that much smaller, I have read some really negative reviews of Britannia, although to be honest I really like to judge for myself, as everyone's expectations differ. Personally I just want a comfortable bed and a decent bottle of wine on my balcony!!

Edited by Judith Chalmers 48

We have been on Azura, Ventura and recently Royal Princess ( Same design as Britannia). Yes the balcony is smaller, especially compared to C deck balconies on Azura, but we expected it to be even smaller reading the many comments about them.

Personally we found it to be adequate and not a problem for us to sit out and enjoy.

Having been on Azura & Ventura and really enjoyed having a balcony can someone tell me if the balconies on Britannia are really that much smaller, I have read some really negative reviews of Britannia, although to be honest I really like to judge for myself, as everyone's expectations differ. Personally I just want a comfortable bed and a decent bottle of wine on my balcony!!����

I was on Britannia last month. The balconies are a bit smaller than other P and O ships but didn't stop us using it. We had breakfast, lunch and before dinner drinks on ours and never felt we were pushed for space. There are 2 chairs and a small table. We didn't need anything else.

On our two week cruise they were adequate enough. We too have always had Grand Class C deck cabins which are huge by comparison.

One piece of advice. If you like the sun do not book an A deck cabin. The overhang from above is huge and will definitely make your room seem dark and gloomy.

On our two week cruise they were adequate enough. We too have always had Grand Class C deck cabins which are huge by comparison.

One piece of advice. If you like the sun do not book an A deck cabin. The overhang from above is huge and will definitely make your room seem dark and gloomy.

I have read that some of their so called upgrades have been to A deck balconies:eek: One of the reasons why I stated no upgrade.

On our two week cruise they were adequate enough.

......although you do have to sit disgonally or sideways as there isnt enough room to get your legs in if you point the chair looking straight out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk