Recent Compass for Oasis and Chef's Table ?

cookmg40

Does anyone have a recent compass for Oasis? From previous ones I viewed, the Prohibition Event was held on Day 6 (Thursday). When I went to book it for my cruise, it is being held on Day 4 at 10:30. This could be because Thursday is Thanksgiving.

We are celebrating a 20th anniversary in my party and already booked the Chefs Table on day 4 at 8pm (the anniversary date). Chefs table says 8pm-10:30pm. Do you think it's possible to also attend the prohibition party on the same night as CT? Does CT last longer than 2.5 hours?

I know I will be exhausted from all the food/wine but my DH is not attending CT but wants to attend the Prohibition party? Could I feasibly do both?

If there is a thread with recent compasses, please post a link if possible. It is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Does anyone have a recent compass for Oasis? From previous ones I viewed, the Prohibition Event was held on Day 6 (Thursday). When I went to book it for my cruise, it is being held on Day 4 at 10:30. This could be because Thursday is Thanksgiving.

We are celebrating a 20th anniversary in my party and already booked the Chefs Table on day 4 at 8pm (the anniversary date). Chefs table says 8pm-10:30pm. Do you think it's possible to also attend the prohibition party on the same night as CT? Does CT last longer than 2.5 hours?

I know I will be exhausted from all the food/wine but my DH is not attending CT but wants to attend the Prohibition party? Could I feasibly do both?

If there is a thread with recent compasses, please post a link if possible. It is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I don't have any compasses, but know from several experiences that the Chef's Table can easily go past 2.5 hours. If you want to really enjoy the Chef's Table experience (which IMO is outstanding), I would not try to do both.

CT is a not to cut short event. Meet him at the prohibition party ours lasted until 12:30. you might have to hunt for the door as we got there late and almost left because we couldn't find the door. We texted our niece who was already inside and she came and got us. It was fun also. But CT was fantastic and you will get a really cool parting gift.

Yeah that review was really well done. :)

The Cruise Compasses start on page #7.

Thanks for your hard work on that review! I'm going through it now. I followed you on periscope trying to learn all I can about Oasis.

We were on the same Quantum cruise in February. I will have to read your review and relive it!

Marilyn

Thanks for your hard work on that review! I'm going through it now. I followed you on periscope trying to learn all I can about Oasis.

We were on the same Quantum cruise in February. I will have to read your review and relive it!

Marilyn

Oh wow, nice! We enjoyed our Quantum cruise and we're looking forward to going on the Anthem next year.