3rd person promo/changing cruise

sesameking

Bummed that we need to likely cancel a cruise we had scheduled in May. At the time of booking we got unlimited beverage as our promo and 3rd person free (my 5 year old). We also got a desired aft-facing balcony room of our choosing because we booked so far in advance (we booked in June).

Now we have a conflict and need to change or cancel. Unfortunately now the 3rd person free isn't offered, not to mention the specific room is booked on surrounding weeks.

Any speculation as to whether they'll again offer 3rd person free for any 2016 sailings? Unlikely we'd get that with UBP again I'm sure.

I already suggested you "change" the "conflict" and keep the cruise.

But I'd be looking into the same crystal ball you can with your future question. You also are looking at more favorable dates which will be more costly anyway. Doubtful, you won't be paying more, unless you wait until after final payment and see if any fire sales. BUT you won't have your pick of cabins, which seems to be important to you?

If I could "change" the "conflict" I wouldn't be posting at all, right? Its not possible. Thanks for the helpful info.

only a suggestion- :) You are giving the "conflict" the priority. There are various choices to make, and some would give the cruise the priority. Since you have made your choice- you'll have to look forward and forget about the cost you formally booked at and take the current costs.

That was the first time ever those promos had been offered together. No one can predict if it will happen again or not. I wouldn't hold my breath. Rebook at whatever promo you can get now. If a better one comes up, cancel and rebook.

Thank you LrgPizza. I wasn't quite sure whether the two together or at least the 3rd person free was a common thing as I haven't cruised in 20 years and never with NCL.

Bummed that we need to likely cancel a cruise we had scheduled in May. At the time of booking we got unlimited beverage as our promo and 3rd person free (my 5 year old). We also got a desired aft-facing balcony room of our choosing because we booked so far in advance (we booked in June).

Now we have a conflict and need to change or cancel. Unfortunately now the 3rd person free isn't offered, not to mention the specific room is booked on surrounding weeks.

Any speculation as to whether they'll again offer 3rd person free for any 2016 sailings? Unlikely we'd get that with UBP again I'm sure.

I would re-book now to grab the cabin you want and wait for the winter wave season to re-book, you may find the price/promos will be more worthwhile then waiting.

You do not need to start a new thread about this every day - now there are at least two old threads from this week already where you have received a lot of advises and could have asked more specific questions.

Nor do you have to reply to chastise anyone who asks a question you deem unworthy.