Help....we sail tomorrow.....

So we are sailing on the Enchantment tomorrow, and I just went online to print out Set Sail passes, but our reservation is not online anymore. What do we do now? The information is already entered and saved, we just never printed them because we didnt have ink for our printer until tonight.

I'm sorry...........I just can't help myself.

You have been on 9 Royal Caribbean cruises, and have been on Cruise Critic for 9 years, and you didn't know that you have to print your SetSail pass more than 3 days in advance? :eek:

Ok, got that out of my system.

No problem.

Just take your passports and the credit card that you registered to the pier. When you get to the door, tell the "guard" that you don't have your setsail pass. S/he will look you up on the manifest. When you are found, you will be allowed in. Things will go normally at the check-in counter; it will just take an extra few minutes.

No problem.

;)

You have been on 9 Royal Caribbean cruises, and have been on Cruise Critic for 9 years, and you didn't know that you have to print your SetSail pass more than 3 days in advance? :eek:

No problem.

Just take your passports and the credit card that you registered to the pier. When you get to the door, tell the "guard" that you don't have your setsail pass. S/he will look you up on the manifest. When you are found, you will be allowed in. Things will go normally at the check-in counter; it will just take an extra few minutes.

No problem.

;)

YES...YES.....yes.....9 cruises, 9 years, never knew that before!!! lol I was hoping no one would notice. :cool:

Thank you for the info.

Show up at the port with your ID docs and your confirm email showing the cruise and that you paid

Don't the Port Angels have access to the Royal Caribbean back office Fairy that shows the OP paid his/her fare?. Hmm after 9 cruises the OP should know that 72 hours prior to departure all reservations get sent to Shoreside and Shipboard operations for further servicing as well as to the well paid Interpol and other security departments.

Perhaps the OP will be shuffled to the"I don't know a hell about cruising line with a sign that says"I have sailed Royal Caribbean 9 times and still don't know to print off my Set Sail Passes at least 3 days before".

:D

Edited by travelplus

Don't the Port Angels have access to the Royal Caribbean back office Fairy that shows the OP paid his/her fare?. Hmm after 9 cruises the OP should know that 72 hours prior to departure all reservations get sent to Shoreside and Shipboard operations for further servicing as well as to the well paid Interpol and other security departments.

Perhaps the OP will be shuffled to the"I don't know a hell about cruising line with a sign that says"I have sailed Royal Caribbean 9 times and still don't know to print off my Set Sail Passes at least 3 days before".

:D

I wish it was just a simple mistake on my part.....unfortunately when you work in the medical field for a living, you make crap pay so you gotta work alot. I've worked 38 hrs in the last 3 days, so i've been a little busy!! :eek:

I wish it was just a simple mistake on my part.....unfortunately when you work in the medical field for a living, you make crap pay so you gotta work alot. I've worked 38 hrs in the last 3 days, so i've been a little busy!! :eek:

Fine I'll cut you all the slack in the world. My Friend is a nurse and used to work in the ICU of a major hospital. Out of all the people here on CC you deserve a cruise!!!!!!! Bon Voyage.

I'll be leaving for my cruise from Barcelona to Dubai in under 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!(but on the ship 2 weeks from this Friday).

Fine I'll cut you all the slack in the world. My Friend is a nurse and used to work in the ICU of a major hospital. Out of all the people here on CC you deserve a cruise!!!!!!! Bon Voyage.

I'll be leaving for my cruise from Barcelona to Dubai in under 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!(but on the ship 2 weeks from this Friday).

Thank You. I hope you enjoy your cruise also!!! I will ALWAYS remember to do the set sail pass 3 weeks in advance now!! :D

The message is there regarding your Set Sail that you have up to 3 days prior to sailing to print, after that the system is closed. Once I get the message to print our Set Sail Pass, I print it immediately and put in my cruise folder. You have no problem checking in , it just takes a few minutes longer.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

for stuff like that always print a pdf and send it to your phone along with a picture of your passport and any other docs as long as your phone is secure, most phones have an encryption option. That way at least you can show them your documents in case something gets lost.

The message is there regarding your Set Sail that you have up to 3 days prior to sailing to print, after that the system is closed. Once I get the message to print our Set Sail Pass, I print it immediately and put in my cruise folder. You have no problem checking in , it just takes a few minutes longer.

I have a leather zipped organizer that I keep all our vacation info in. Been using it so long it is almost ready for a replacement. My DH and stepson call it my 'Brain' :rolleyes:

No problem.

No problem.

;)

If it makes them feel any better, I was just telling Zandra about it and she said that she didn't know that (3 day cutoff):eek: and we have a lot more cruising history than that:o. In her defense, I always do all the paperwork etc for our cruises.

So we are sailing on the Enchantment tomorrow, and I just went online to print out Set Sail passes, but our reservation is not online anymore. What do we do now? The information is already entered and saved, we just never printed them because we didnt have ink for our printer until tonight.

Based on many of the responses, you should have said that the dog ate your passes. :)

Have a great cruise.

Edited by broberts

It does say the Online Check in needs to be completed 3 days before sailing, not necessarily printed, I merely read it that it should be completed and printed by that 3 day time or one wouldn't be able to so as Royal closes that feature 3 days from a sailing.

Flashlights83, I certainly can understand your nursing schedule and working those many hours, although not a nurse for humans I did work in an Animal Hospital as a technician and sometimes you feel your working in the larger hospitals when emergencies come in.:)

Lol no excuse!Ive worked 72 in last 4 days..I still know from past yrs to print it out sooner then later..