How Responsive is RCCL?

SteadyBetty

To an email?

I've just sent RCCL an email regarding a stateroom and wondering how responsive they are. It is not an urgent matter, so I didn't opt to call them directly.

Anyone contact RCCL my email? Response time (if any)?

Thanks and Happy Sailing!

I sent an inquiry using their web form (which ends up going to [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse]) regarding the entertainment lineup for an upcoming cruise. I received a response two days later, which was a bit faster than I had expected.

If it is pre-cruise you may get a timely response (depending on your definition of timely).

We had a major issue that a contact in Miami tried to help resolve. Looked promising but when we got on the ship...not so much. Apparently there was a breakdown in communication and things were like she (in Miami) didn't exist or had never spoken with me. I contacted her as soon as we got off the ship in an effort to get the money straighten out. Still have not heard from anyone. In their defense, it has only been 14 months.

Ended up just contacting the credit card company and contesting everything that was not charged to the card during the dates of the cruise. We were made whole financially but I haven't bothered to figure out if the same is true for RCI.