Coming to you semi-live from Pacific Princess

jilly08

Thanks! I a beyond excited.. and if you are interested, I plan on blogging this cruise 'live' when my trip starts Sept 25th!

You can find me at: http://gypsyjilly.blogspot.com/

Jill

That is an e-mail address. Are we supposed to E-mail you in order to view the blog?

I found her blog info in another thread.

Jilly,

Thanks for posting and sharing your blog! We'll be on the Pacific Princess for the October 28th sailing. Our itinerary is different from the "regular" route. There was an operation change to avoid our being in Bora Bora at the same time as the Crown. (Very happy about that change!) Could you possibly find out what days the formal night will be for our trip? Normally I believe one is the second night in Bora Bora and in our case that will be Halloween.

Also if you could either take pictures of or scan the patters and post them when you get back that would be wonderful. The patters on the Princess Patters threads for Tahiti aren't viewed and are out of date.

Many thanks!

Nan

I'll save the Patters and scan them when I get home.

Jill

GREAT, thanks so much! Really enjoying your blog! Sorry about the rainy day with Marc. We're going on that excursion as well. Wishing you sunny days for the rest of your trip.

Nan

Hello All,

I boarded the Pacific Princess yesterday in Papeete. If anyone is interested, I am blogging the trip.

Feel free to join/subscribe etc...

gypsyjilly@blogspot.com

Enjoy!

Jill :D

Hi Jilly,

I love reading your blog, and was wondering if you could tell me where you got the viral inhaler you talk about when you were flying?? Did you make it yourself, or purchase it? I am thinking about something like that and wonder if you could share with me what you did? Thanks, Hulagirl