Irons

Mandy412

Yes, they have irons they will let you use for a few hours. Just ask your room steward. I iron everything!!! This time around I bought one of the travel steamers from Walmart.com and it worked perfect!!! There was no problems with it. Ryan (our steward) would even wrap the cord up and put it back on the shelf in the bathroom when I left it out.

For those interested on embarkation day they have an ironing only special. Everything is half price. All I remember is its $2.00 for a mans shirt to be ironed on embarkation day. I figure I spend good money for a cruise so $20.00 for me to pay to get all the ironing done is a bonus. I would rather be enjoying the ship.

By chance has anyone traveled over a holiday? I'm going over Thanksgiving and curious if NCL does anything special for it (i.e. lobster).
I was on the Pearl last Thanksgiving. They did have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner in the MDR and buffet on Thanksgiving night (no lobster). No special meals in the specialty restaurant. I ate in Cagney's and there wasn't a turkey in sight.

Does NCL have irons for rent? My clothes always need pressed and I'd rather not travel with a steamer.

Folks, just buy a travel size can of downy wrinkle away. It is awesome. You don't need an iron or steamer. I do not travel without it.

Ooh that price is worth it. Thanks!

With the half price special I don't even bother ironing hubby's shirts before we leave. Since we usually travel 10 plus hours by the time we get there they need ironing again, so why bother.