A wonderful gesture on Adventure

mlmbar

I was on the 9/12sailing. When I left, my 89 year old mother with dementia, was not doing well. I was in touch with my daughter, via text, in ports. Wednesday she told me my mother had taken a bad turn and was at the end. I went ti guest services to sign up for wifi and began to cry. The lovely woman helped me. I was in such a state, i did not notice her name. When i got my bill ,the charge was reversed. I posted this on two RC fb pages and Brigitte, guest services director, posted that she had helped me and reversed the charge. she offered her condolences. I am so touched and grateful! How can I reach RCI to give her the credit she deserves?

Sorry about the loss of your mother.

Maybe you write the headquarters in Miami. Did you complete a WOW card on the guest relations representative?

Sadly no. I wish i had but At that time I did not know it was not charged and as I left I was very upset because my mother died the next day

So so sorry for your loss. Someone will post the email of who to contact...or let your travel agent know and perhaps they can tell you.

Please take care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Losing a family member is very tough and especially when you are so far away.

So so sorry for your loss. Someone will post the email of who to contact...or let your travel agent know and perhaps they can tell

Please take care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Losing a family member is very tough and especially when you are so far away.

Thank you so much. She was interred with my dad today and they are reunited. I booked through rci. Hope someone has a contact

Thank you so much. She was interred with my dad today and they are reunited. I booked through rci. Hope someone has a contact

Corporate address if you want to send a letter:

1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL 33132