Perfume available for sale in ship's shops?

Love PalmTrees

Hi! We will be cruising on the Reflection and are wondering if there are perfumes/colognes available for sale in the shops on the ship? DH and I like to sample different perfumes/colognes each evening and then usually buy the ones we like best. Sorry, if this seems like an odd question, but it has become a little tradition we enjoy (albeit a bit unusual I guess) and it has been a while since we cruised on Celebrity. Thanks for your help! :)

There is a good selection of perfume but they can often run out of brands or larger size bottles. So going on to try a variety is great, going on to buy a specific brand does not always work!

Happy shopping!

Although the selection onboard is good, I find I can do better in the various ports of call visited, a lot of the perfumes come with gift sets as well, which works out even better pricewise. BTW: If anyone has seen the new Hermes Gardenia perfume or eau de toilette anywhere please let me know, it's fairly new and very expensive locally.

There is a good selection of perfume but they can often run out of brands or larger size bottles. So going on to try a variety is great, going on to buy a specific brand does not always work!

Happy shopping!

..Sorry, if this seems like an odd question, but it has become a little tradition we enjoy..

It is not silly at all. My husband buys me something on every cruise, even a little something. Last cruise it was a perfume sampler pack by Carolina Herrera, which I didn't open until I got home and it was even more special that way. The previous cruise he bought me some earrings (not expensive). It's just "our thing". :)

It there any possibility they will be completely out of perfume next spring for the TA cruises? It would make the trip much less expensive. Seems that my DW collects the bottles. I would be willing to give up buying my single malt scotch in return.