Summit specialty restaurants

kmezz

Q'sine is quite gimmicky, choose a selection on an iPad to share a range of food. Food fine, would visit for the novelty and fun of sharing.

Normandy, French style dining with table-side preparation, excellent service and a desert (ballon rouge) not to be missed.

So if you are in a larger group and fancy something different then, I would suggest Q'isine. If there are just the two of you and the food is what the experience is about go for Normandy.

We were on Summit just over a year ago and loved the specialities. If we cruise on her again we will probably do both again but definately do Normandy again.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Agree think Normandy was great. Did Qsine with just 2 of us and it wasn't really impressive. We also had poor service which was probably not helpful. With a big group it probably would be fun. We actually enjoyed Bistro on 5 for supper more.

Gail

Loved Qsine- had a lot of fun and enjoyed the food. While you can experience more food choices with a large group of people, I've enjoyed it with just my DH and I and with a group of 4 as well.

Didn't try Normandie so can't speak about it.

DH and I wanted to like bistro on 5 because of the mostly great reviews but we were underwhelmed.

Enjoy whatever you choose!

Depends on what type of evening you are looking for..........

NORMANDIE would be classified under the "Fine Dining" category.

QSINE would be classified under more of "Fun and Funky"......your

menu is an Ipad.........

As you can see from previous replies, some folks don't like Qsine......

but I would think that is the case for all sorts of restaurants.......food

is one of the most (if not The most) subjective topics on this forum.

I have been to both places, numerous times, and enjoy both very much:)

Edited by Lois R

I believe the three choices are Normandie, QSine, and Bistro.

Normandie is a refined, upscale dining experience. $50.00/pp

21829085130_b974974d9f_b.jpg

QSine is fun and different - an adventure in eating. $45.00/pp

21394488044_7420b855be_b.jpg

Bistro is relaxed and has a new menu. $10.00/pp

20859056721_2632e69022_b.jpg

The food at all three is good to great. We have enjoyed (and not enjoyed) all three on difference ships with different experiences. I think it all comes down to the service you receive.

If you want to try both Normandie and QSine you might look into the 3-Dinner package for 119.00/pp.

We enjoyed excellent food and service at Normandie. I had the Lobster and DH had the Loup de Mer. The tableside preparation of the Lobster dish was quick and entertaining. I was able to omit one ingredient that does not agree with me. The Sea Bass was deboned tableside and again it was quick and amazing to watch the bone come out in one piece. Definitely a fine dining experience.

It depends on when you sail. I believe the Normandie is being changed to Tuscan Grille.

Definitely changing:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/about-celebrity/about-celebrity-overview#footer_pages_about_celebrity_press_room_tab/about-celebrity/press-room%3Fsubtab=true&year=2015&event_date=2015-10-08&sequence_code=a

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Edited by need2bespoiled

How Does qsine work? We have a party of 2. Do you choose multiple dishes or are you limited to one in a particular category like a price-fixe meal. Not that I am a glutton, just curious how we will order.

you can order as many as you want, no limits. Your server will guide you and recommend if you seem to be ordering more than you would be able to handle. They kind of throttle the food bringing it out as its ready not at once, so as you get full, you can just tell them to stop.

But there is no limit.

How Does qsine work? We have a party of 2. Do you choose multiple dishes or are you limited to one in a particular category like a price-fixe meal. Not that I am a glutton, just curious how we will order.

Be prepared......for ALOT of food. You have 20, yes, 20 categories.......

depends on how much you both want to try..which ones, what type

of food you like, etc......you need to scroll through your I PAD to see

what looks good to you.

Be prepared......for ALOT of food. You have 20, yes, 20 categories.......

depends on how much you both want to try..which ones, what type

of food you like, etc......you need to scroll through your I PAD to see

what looks good to you.

We have reservations to go twice so if we leave something off we can catch it the next time or if we get most of what we want we can always cancel and go to luminae.