Princess Changes Down Under from May 2017

kuldalai

Three Sun class ships must be too much for Princess to digest year round in Australia at present . So Dawn Princess is to be shunted off and re-named to P&O Australia (joining a lot of other hand me downs from Carnival) from May 2017. Golden Princess then stays year round down under with Sun and Sea Princess . Golden Princess will do 75 day circle Pacific itinerary ex Sydney in 2017 .

Considering you have 22 of Carnival Corporation's ships available to pick from I'm sure you should be able to find something to sail on. Some of your hand me downs would be more then welcome back here in the states. Happy Sailing.

Went round Australia on the Dawn a couple of season ago and that ship is one of my favorites! Seems to me though that it was already pretty much operated as a P&O ship even then. Although there will be some physical changes I'll bet the onboard experience will remain just as good.

Three Sun class ships must be too much for Princess to digest year round in Australia at present . So Dawn Princess is to be shunted off and re-named to P&O Australia (joining a lot of other hand me downs from Carnival) from May 2017. Golden Princess then stays year round down under with Sun and Sea Princess . Golden Princess will do 75 day circle Pacific itinerary ex Sydney in 2017 .

She's also listed for the 2017 35 day Hawaii -Tahiti cruise out of Sydney :D It will be great to have a grand class ship here . Thank you Princess !

Edited by Kinkacruiser

There's a lot of competition in the Land Down Under now. It wasn't that way about 4 years ago. Now Celebrity has made a big presence, in addition to others. Those of you in that area finally have a nice choice of ships!

Yes we do now and it just keeps on getting better each year. If only I had enough money to try out each of the new ships.:p I'll keep trying though to work my way through.

Considering you have 22 of Carnival Corporation's ships available to pick from I'm sure you should be able to find something to sail on. Some of your hand me downs would be more then welcome back here in the states. Happy Sailing.

Hi,

Can you please advise which are the 22 Carnival ships that we can readily choose from in Australia/New Zealand. If you would like some of our hand me downs we could let you borrow Pacific Pearl, Pacific Dawn, Pacific Jewel. These are the ships that have been doing most of the sailing down under, they are well and truely tired and need a rest. The Pacific Sun has been taken off the P & O Fleet, she well and truely earned her rest.

Regards, :):)