Fort Lauderdale Cruise Terminal, Not Good!

captdave

Port Everglades has Global Entry in all terminals. In addition, Mobile Passport (APP)

Disembarked the Equinox today - terminal 18. We used the Mobile Passport app and breezed right through customs! Absolutely no one was in line for this service. Best thing FLL has done in a long time and thank you X for the alert in the Celebrity Today!

Disembarked the Equinox today - terminal 18. We used the Mobile Passport app and breezed right through customs! Absolutely no one was in line for this service. Best thing FLL has done in a long time and thank you X for the alert in the Celebrity Today!

What is the mobile passport app.?

Anything to move things along would he helpful...

although worst part is the disorganization while waiting to be let off the ship,,.

I'm a little jealous, we're leaving in a few days for a cruise on Eclipse out of Miami. As far as I can tell they haven't activated Mobile Passport there yet and since they got rid of Luggage Valet, disembarkation should be the old fashioned nightmare it used to be:mad: Guess I'll just be Scarlet O'Hara and "think about that tomorrow."

I googled it...we have no way to scan in our passport, so looks like we are not able to use the app...

The Mobile Passport app itself will scan your passports thru the phones camera, or you have the option to manually enter the passport info yourself.