Liberty after dry dock in January!

I have a cruise booked in 7336, which is untouched. However, there are two other cabins in our group, one of which is not on the current deck plans!:eek:

You might want to think about relocating all your rooms to deck 12... Elizabeth and Bree had a balcony cabin up there on Navigator. It was beautiful and very convenient - they loved it!

Can someone remind me, is the fitness center (gym) on Deck 12 or 11? Does the new staterooms on 12 affect views from the fitness center or from the spa rooms (where the shades were typically drawn anyway)?

I sure hope that it's not the views from the workout area.

Can someone remind me, is the fitness center (gym) on Deck 12 or 11? Does the new staterooms on 12 affect views from the fitness center or from the spa rooms (where the shades were typically drawn anyway)?

On the Navigator, the cabins were built outside the spa. The view from the fitness center wasn't affected.

There are still the same views from the fitness center on deck 11.

You might want to think about relocating all your rooms to deck 12... Elizabeth and Bree had a balcony cabin up there on Navigator. It was beautiful and very convenient - they loved it!

When I was on the phone with C&A today repricing one of my Liberty cruises, I asked about the missing cabins on Deck 7. The agent hemmed and hawed, talked to a supervisor, and came back with no meaningful information. I think it's "interesting" that a year out they're showing very limited availability for E2 cabins, and only on Deck 6.:confused:

I asked about the new balconies on Deck 12, but they're not even in inventory yet. I love the idea of the brand new cabins, but unfortunately I don't think my mom and her friend (both well into their 80's) would want to move up there. They chose Deck 7 because they thought they could use the stairs to get to the dining room if need be. Deck 12 is close to the pools and Windjammer, but it would be really inconvenient for all the places the two octogenarians will spend most of their time.

Am I the only one sad about mini golf being removed? [emoji53]

No you are not. It's not the biggest of deals but I do enjoy being able to play with the wife to just relax a little in the evening. It was always something that made our cruse that much more special.

Losing a lot of the open space is not appealing to me either. We spend a lot of time out on deck.

I also enjoyed the golf simulator the last time we were on Liberty. I had planned on doing that again next trip as well.

None of the new changes are exciting to me and, in fact, I am even considering cancelling all together and picking a different ship. Luckily I have enough time until final payment to see how it all turns out and what everyone has to say about it. On the other hand, I did get a great deal so if can't book something else for around the same price, these changes won't affect me too much so I may just give it a look for myself.

When I was on the phone with C&A today repricing one of my Liberty cruises, I asked about the missing cabins on Deck 7. The agent hemmed and hawed, talked to a supervisor, and came back with no meaningful information. I think it's "interesting" that a year out they're showing very limited availability for E2 cabins, and only on Deck 6.:confused:

I asked about the new balconies on Deck 12, but they're not even in inventory yet. I love the idea of the brand new cabins, but unfortunately I don't think my mom and her friend (both well into their 80's) would want to move up there. They chose Deck 7 because they thought they could use the stairs to get to the dining room if need be. Deck 12 is close to the pools and Windjammer, but it would be really inconvenient for all the places the two octogenarians will spend most of their time.

I have been trying to get the Panoramic Oceans views since it was leaked and no go for 2 different times next summer. No one seems to know when the new rooms will be for sale. The price they have going right now is the best I have seen in 6 months. Almost $1000 less for 3 people then it was last week for a balcony. I know on Navigator those Pan Ocean rooms were a couple hundred less then the E3 and had more space and maybe the best view I have ever had on a cruise Worth giving up the balcony to wake up and see exactly what the Captain sees from floor to ceiling.

I have been trying to get the Panoramic Oceans views since it was leaked and no go for 2 different times next summer. No one seems to know when the new rooms will be for sale. The price they have going right now is the best I have seen in 6 months. Almost $1000 less for 3 people then it was last week for a balcony. I know on Navigator those Pan Ocean rooms were a couple hundred less then the E3 and had more space and maybe the best view I have ever had on a cruise Worth giving up the balcony to wake up and see exactly what the Captain sees from floor to ceiling.

They are available for some sailings at the least - I booked a deck 12 panoramic ocean view for January 2017 last week

Very interesting. When I called for the summer months they did not even have the Cat loaded into their system to let me know if they are sold out. But they are in the system for sailing 10-12 months after the drydock. Hopefully they will come available, if not no biggie a balcony is always good.

But after having one of these on the Navigator, these are my new favorite non-suite cabins.

I Did booked two deck 12 panoramic ocean view for Apr. 2017 also at an incredible price of 940 dlls per CABIN!! 3 pax but to my surprise when I checked my account all reservation were cancelled ...:mad: I called RCI and they only apologize stating that there was an error on the system and threw 100 dlls pp obc for a new reservation for a OV cabin at the double the first price!!

No more mini-golf course, and no more Wipeout Bar. I always wondered why they didn't add a Wipeout Bar to the Navigator like they had on Freedom Class, as there is plenty of room on the port side, but it looks like it's going away on Liberty now anyway.

I jsut got off Freedom and I never saw Wipeout bar open as a bar. The sports staff hung out in there and they had some water containers setup for people, but no bar.

I was just on Royals website and saw the Panoramic Ocean view rooms available for booking. You may want to check the dates you were looking at.

I'm wondering if dry dock renovations include fresh stateroom decor? I'm reading recent reviews that say the cabins are dated and rather shopworn.

They replace window coverings and carpeting as needed. I've also seen new sinks.

What I'm hoping for is a total re-do of curtains. bedspreads,,carpet. Anyone know?

I would love to see that too. I really liked the new cabin décor on the Navigator, and thought it was a huge improvement.

We have cabin 7340 booked next May and it no longer shows on the deck plan at all, so I'm definitely curious to see what's going on!

As far as I can tell, it's just a glitch. On the RCI website, the same cabins are missing for sailings BEFORE the dry dock. A CC friend checked her TA website, and those cabins all still exist.