Wine Lovers - The Musical

MBMGWM

My wife & I will be on the Getaway in January, and as I was reserving shows/dinners today I saw this:

Wine Lovers The Musical

Do You Love Wine? Do You Love Comedy? Then we have the show for you! Hailed as “A great evening out” by the New York Post, Wine Lovers – the world’s first The Wine Tasting Musical – brings laughs and libation aboard Norwegian Getaway. Join us in Illusionarium for Wine Lovers, where you taste six sensational wines and enjoy a lovely lunch, all while watching a hilarious musical comedy about the joys of wine and love.

Anyone done this? Comments/reviews? More interested in reactions to the music and the comedy, rather than the lunch or the wine tastings, but will read all comments with interest. Thanks.

I saw on the Breakaway in August and saw this show. It was lots of fun, the food was good, and the wine was lovely. Six wines in an hour. Be prepared :p

I would love to do this on the Breakaway. Can I book prior to boarding? Is there a dedicated day they do this? I'll also be sailing in the Haven if this helps with my booking.

Thank you.

I would love to do this on the Breakaway. Can I book prior to boarding? Is there a dedicated day they do this? I'll also be sailing in the Haven if this helps with my booking.

Thank you.

On our cruise in August, it was Saturday afternoon (full sea day before docking on Sunday) - they only do one performance. It's a 3-person show. I had met one of the actors a couple of days earlier chatting at one of the restaurants. All three actors were from Rock of Ages.

Don't know about the Haven. This was my first NCL cruise and I simply booked it ahead of time (like I did most of our dinner reservations). I just charged it to my credit card.

Edited by jpcello

My SO and I did this as well on the Getaway back in April of this year. It was AWESOME! Some of the lessons still have stuck with us as well LOL. The food is delicious, and the wine is great too!

Swish swish swish! :)

On our cruise in August, it was Saturday afternoon (full sea day before docking on Sunday) - they only do one performance. It's a 3-person show. I had met one of the actors a couple of days earlier chatting at one of the restaurants. All three actors were from Rock of Ages.

Don't know about the Haven. This was my first NCL cruise and I simply booked it ahead of time (like I did most of our dinner reservations). I just charged it to my credit card.

Thanks so much! You answered my question. If I can book prior to boarding, this will be great and help me in determining if I am eating at a specialty restaurant that evening or not. Seeing that you get wine and have it during the day, perhaps no specialty that evening LOL