My boa visa card with rcl discontinued

berylde

I guess someone didn't get the memo. I've had the Platinum Plus now for 10 years. My credit line is WELL above $5000 and has been for a number of years. Mine is still Platinum Plus.
Same with me. Mine is still Platinum Plus, has the chip and my credit line is well above $5000.
Same here. They even sent me a new one a while back with the chip. Still Platinum Plus.

If you want the Signature Visa, Just call BofA (number on back of card) and ask to be switched to the new card.

I called last year shortly after the new cards were first introduced and asked if I could change over. No problem. New card number issued with chip and points were transferred without a problem.

Edited by cruisenfever

If you want the Signature Visa, Just call BofA (number on back of card) and ask to be switched to the new card.

I called last year shortly after the new cards were first introduced and asked if I could change over. No problem. New card number issued with chip and points were transferred without a problem.

Thanks Patti, I may do that because of the better features on the Signature card.

I recieved an e-mail today from my Visa card. It stated that in about 3 weeks time, I would be getting a new card in the mail, called a "Visa Signature Card".

I called BOA's customer service and was told this new card will have no connection with RCCL.

Also, if I wanted to cash in any reward, Id better do it soon!

Here is copy of what the letter said :

What to expect

Your account number, expiration date and annual percentage rate will not change. There's still no annual fee and you'll keep your current rewards program and all of the Points that you've accumulated.

Here is copy of what the letter said :

What to expect

Your account number, expiration date and annual percentage rate will not change. There's still no annual fee and you'll keep your current rewards program and all of the Points that you've accumulated.

Our's did change, but our Credit Limit did not and our points transferred over.

Thank you so much. Perhaps I'll get the new card in December at renewal time. If not, I'll give them a call.

Same here. They even sent me a new one a while back with the chip. Still Platinum Plus.
I don't know what mine is but credit line is above $10,000 and it has RCI, Celebrity and Azarmara on the back. I should check if I get double points on Celebrity and Azamara.

I got a new card in August (had them expedite it as we were cruising on Aug. 30) as there had a been a data breach. It has the chip.

I don't know what mine is but credit line is above $10,000 and it has RCI, Celebrity and Azarmara on the back. I should check if I get double points on Celebrity and Azamara.

I got a new card in August (had them expedite it as we were cruising on Aug. 30) as there had a been a data breach. It has the chip.

On the bottom right corner under the word "Visa" it will say signature if it's a signature card. It will also be listed as such on your B of A account. You get double points with all brands with either card.

On the bottom right corner under the word "Visa" it will say signature if it's a signature card. It will also be listed as such on your B of A account. You get double points with all brands with either card.
Thanks -- B of A account has it as Platinum Plus.

What else would I get with Signature Card?

Mine says Bank of America in the right and left corner but that's all. The design of my car is a huge anchor in the middle, I preferred the old one with the ship/ sea/ and a guy riding a jet sky

I seriously doubt that the RCCL card is about to end... If it did it would be an open window for all travel reward card to do what ever they want with rewards and no consequences.

I might see a change of Bank hosting the card, an BA is doing some strange things now days to max profits. I just got a message that I may see some fees on there services, I said what to my self, I have been with BA forever, and if they start charging me for services "HI HO it will be off to another bank I go. Pain in the but, but some times necessary into days world.

Me too! These fees are a pain in the butt! I've been with BOA forever, and now they are charging fees for everything!! Let me know what bank you change to, so I can move too!!