Top complaints we hear constantly

F27TW

There was a lady who complained that their family cruise in a suite was totally ruined because the cruise line served coke products instead of pepsi or maybe it was pepsi instead of coke. Anyway, the cruise line 'owed' them compensation for not informing them prior to booking that their favorite soft drinks were not available on board. Totally ruined the cruise. It's difficult to quantify my level of sympathy.

I was reading a review of the Carnival Sunshine recently and a woman complained that she went to the afternoon tea and there was BUTTER on her cucumber sandwich. (And yes, she wrote butter all in caps). I think she's owed compensation for her ruined cruise, don't you?

Chair hogs annoy me. Also seat savers in the theatres. Couples who sit at a table for six in the buffet and claim the other seats are taken.

However, the sad thing is that we are all becoming less tolerant and selfish. What happened to the holiday spirit:D

I was reading a review of the Carnival Sunshine recently and a woman complained that she went to the afternoon tea and there was BUTTER on her cucumber sandwich. (And yes, she wrote butter all in caps). I think she's owed compensation for her ruined cruise, don't you?

Bless her heart.

Reminds me of the poster who complained about Daylight Savings Time costing him an hour on the ship. Poster wanted compensation.

OMG no! You gotta be kidding!!! I think we've all heard some wacky complaints, but THIS is the funniest one!

Most of my ecommerce sites have a paragraph at checkout in bold letters that says "If you're one of those jerks who complains about everything, please click this link and give your business to one of my fine competitors."

I wonder if any cruise line has a history of banning customers who are a major headache. I know the clothing store Anthropologie has a history of blacklisting bad customers -- one reason I support my GF shopping there.

What line of work are you in? Sounds interesting.