Does Princess offer the Tracey arm small boat?

Iwannabeatraveler

We are doing the princess round trip Seattle to Tracey arm... Does princess offer the small boat tour I keep seeing mentioned? Also, is there more inside passage on the way up to AK or the way back on the round trip Seattle? We did Vancouver previously and it was so beautiful ... Not sure how Seattle will compare but locked in to that departure port.

If the Tracy Arm add on tour is available, it will be on your personalizer next year. You can also call them.

With a round trip Seattle cruise- you pretty much will have 2 open ocean sea days, and will not have the Inside Vancouver Island sailing , you had previously. Both directions are are similar.

They have in the past and as long as it remains a popular excursion then it is reasonable to expect they will continue to do so. We book mainly independent tours but as I recall normally excursions appear in the Personaliser about 90 to 120 days out.

For May next year the excursions are already out so nice and early. I imagine all Alaska sailings have been released - not like the ports change much. I've not found the Princess prices to be significantly more expensive, and have gone with small excursions to avoid the masses. Some companies only offer through the cruiselines so you have to book through Princess. (Gastineau in Juneau for instance). I didnt see Tracey Arm but think it is offered on Star Princess?

Edited by Pushka

• 3 weeks later...

I hope this isn't a silly question, but in order to do the small boat excursion to Tracy Arm, does Tracy Arm have to be on the itinerary? For example, if the itinerary says Glacier Bay but not Tracy Arm, is that a guarantee that we couldn't do the small boat Tracy Arm excursion from the ship? I think I understand that we could do it round trip from Juneau, but it would be a longer tour.

I hope this isn't a silly question, but in order to do the small boat excursion to Tracy Arm, does Tracy Arm have to be on the itinerary? For example, if the itinerary says Glacier Bay but not Tracy Arm, is that a guarantee that we couldn't do the small boat Tracy Arm excursion from the ship? I think I understand that we could do it round trip from Juneau, but it would be a longer tour.

It is my understanding that the itinerary would have to say Tracy Arm to have the small boat tour directly from the ship. I wish they would to that for the SF round trips, but we don't get that or even one of the good docks in Juneau.

If you have 7a-7p++ in Juneau- you can book Adventure Bound to Tracy Arm.