How do you know what your boarding time is?

dreday3

For all ships except Quantum and Anthem it will be sent to you (via email normally) a few days before sailing. Other than Australia, as you mentioned, it is rarely enforced.

Here is the email we got about 5 days prior to our last sailing

We, at Royal Caribbean international, want your vacation to get off on a wonderful start and in order to facilitate your check-in process, ask that you arrive at the cruise terminal according to the following designated times. This will help ensure a smooth embarkation experience so that you can begin your vacation as soon as possible:

Deck 10: 10:30 AM

Deck 9: 11:15 AM

Deck 8: 12:00 PM

Deck 7: 12:45 PM

Deck 4: 1:30 PM

Deck 2 & 3: 2:00 PM

Our Suites and loyal Crown and Anchor guests at the Pinnacle, Diamond Plus, Diamond, Emerald, and Platinum levels can check-in at their convenience between the hours of 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM. We look forward to welcoming you onboard for an incredible vacation experience!

Edited by akcruz

For all ships except Quantum and Anthem it will be sent to you (via email normally) a few days before sailing. Other than Australia, as you mentioned, it is rarely enforced.

Here is the email we got about 5 days prior to our last sailing

We, at Royal Caribbean international, want your vacation to get off on a wonderful start and in order to facilitate your check-in process, ask that you arrive at the cruise terminal according to the following designated times. This will help ensure a smooth embarkation experience so that you can begin your vacation as soon as possible:

Deck 10: 10:30 AM

Deck 9: 11:15 AM

Deck 8: 12:00 PM

Deck 7: 12:45 PM

Deck 4: 1:30 PM

Deck 2 & 3: 2:00 PM

Our Suites and loyal Crown and Anchor guests at the Pinnacle, Diamond Plus, Diamond, Emerald, and Platinum levels can check-in at their convenience between the hours of 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM. We look forward to welcoming you onboard for an incredible vacation experience!

Thanks! It says 12:45 for deck 7. We will still go early unless I hear times are enforced soon.

I have never seen this ever? is this just for the quantom class ships?

?????????

Me neither. Just info about the suggested boarding time (start) and the cutoff for boarding (last call). It's been over two years since my last cruise, so maybe those are updates for online check-in now?

I have never seen this ever? is this just for the quantom class ships?

?????????

Me neither. Just info about the suggested boarding time (start) and the cutoff for boarding (last call). It's been over two years since my last cruise, so maybe those are updates for online check-in now?

Yes, "only" on Quantum class do you select the time you wish to board. I believe the times start at 10:30AM.

We are traveling on Vision December 19 out of Tampa, 7 day Western Caribbean. I'm wondering if anybody has a Vision seven day compass so we can coordinate our schedule. We're new to cruising and would appreciate any advice- thanks

Currently there are no Cruise Compasses for Caribbean cruises on Vision as she is still sailing over in Europe and does not arrive into Tampa until November 14.

Edited by cruisenfever

Does this mean it IS enforced in Australia? My last cruise was in 2013 so I can't remember! :confused:

I don't know if every single cruise has enforced boarding times, but people have reported enforced boarding times in Australia.