Have Suite Perks Changed Recently

ajcathy

We are sailing on the Sun to MR on Saturday and took advantage of an upsell offer to move from a mini-suite to a Penthouse Balcony. When I looked at NCL's list of suite amenities there is no mention of the Elemis products that we got the last time we sailed with them in a suite. I don't really care except that it means I need to remember to bring my own lotions, shampoos, etc. Anyone know if they are still provided. Thanks.

We are sailing on the Sun to MR on Saturday and took advantage of an upsell offer to move from a mini-suite to a Penthouse Balcony. When I looked at NCL's list of suite amenities there is no mention of the Elemis products that we got the last time we sailed with them in a suite. I don't really care except that it means I need to remember to bring my own lotions, shampoos, etc. Anyone know if they are still provided. Thanks.

I am pretty sure they still have some of those little products in the bathrooms... They did when we were on the Gem...

All lotions, shampoos etc will be provided to everyone sailing in a full suite. As of a couple months ago it was Elemis. Do not worry.

You are in a suite - something missing ask your Butler and I am sure he/she

will round up what ever you need in a suitable quantity - even the cabin steward can-do.

The ships supplies of bath items is planned for quite a number of months

in advance and it is not planned to change products or run out in mid ocean.

All lotions, shampoos etc will be provided to everyone sailing in a full suite. As of a couple months ago it was Elemis. Do not worry.

Thanks. First time we ever got an upsell so we are really excited.

We were on the Sky last month in a penthouse and got Elemis and are currently in the Haven on the Epic with Elemis. Haven't seen any indication of a change.

just curious what the upsell charge was and how many days from sailing did you ask? Thinking of trying for our upcoming 12/20 Breakaway cruise! Thanks!

We didn't ask. In fact the website was showing all the suites were sold. Early Friday morning we got an email offering us an upsell to a suite but I didn't see it until Saturday morning so I didn't really expect the room to still be available when they opened the phone lines on Monday. Luckily they still had three penthouse suites with balconies left. We paid 300.00 each for a forward facing cabin. Supposedly the room is about 100 sq. feet larger than the mini suite and the balcony is also much larger so I thought it was well worth it. Now I just have to tell the butler not to bring all that extra food so I can still fit in my clothes at the end of the cruise.

Forward facing penthouses are amazing. We did Alaska in one this summer.

On a recent cruise on the Epic, out butler over achieved. In the evening,!we should stop by the room before heading out to evening shows at 9:00 pm. When we returned at midnight,,,? More snack!!!!!

Have a great cruise!

Edited by BirdTravels

Forward facing penthouses are amazing. We did Alaska in one this summer.

On a recent cruise on the Epic, out butler over achieved. In the evening,!we should stop by the room before heading out to evening shows at 9:00 pm. When we returned at midnight,,,? More snack!!!!!

Have a great cruise!

Thanks. We leave in about 48 hours and I am counting them down. We have cruised a lot and I always look forward to them but I am extra excited now. The anticipation alone makes the extra money worth it. I just wish I could call the concierge right now and let her take care of all the things I have to do in the next two days. I know the butler will help my unpack but I need him here now to help me pack!!!