Cabin catergory change Cabin 6090

DOJO466

Contemplating booking on Sirena PPE to LAX in 2017. Wanted my favorite cabin on the R class ships #6090 and was told that the cabin is no longer a B1 but now will be an A2. Don't know if this is fleet wide on the R ships but I had always thought that the aft cabins would be reclassified as they are such great cabins and many want them. Supply and demand.:(

When does the Cat change ?

I see for the 2017 sailing it has changed but do they change before that?

They changed the day the recent 2017 bookings opened. My TA tried to book me a PH3 exactly when the booking opened....it price was changed to a PH2. My TA was told a couple of days earlier that this would happen....and it did. Deck plans have not been changed and our PH2 (now) is still shown (colored) as PH3.:eek:

They changed the day the recent 2017 bookings opened. My TA tried to book me a PH3 exactly when the booking opened....it price was changed to a PH2. My TA was told a couple of days earlier that this would happen....and it did. Deck plans have not been changed and our PH2 (now) is still shown (colored) as PH3.:eek:

just to clarify

is it for bookings in 2017 or do they apply for current sailings or sailings up to fall of 2016 ?

I know they changed the extended balcony cabins on the O class ships but it was when the new sailings were announced

just to clarify

is it for bookings in 2017 or do they apply for current sailings or sailings up to fall of 2016 ?

I know they changed the extended balcony cabins on the O class ships but it was when the new sailings were announced

I am pretty certain that it is only for bookings in 2017.