Diamond Princess around Au/NZ 33 days.

So far Diamond has missed at least one port each cruise this season since arriving in Sydney.

Unfortunately that is one of the down sides of cruising, while it is disappointing it is better to be safe. Hopefully it will only be the one port missed.:D

Unfortunately that is one of the down sides of cruising, while it is disappointing it is better to be safe. Hopefully it will only be the one port missed.:D

It's just part of cruising, I was looking forward to Christchurch, but that's the way it goes.

Also continues our record of missing a port every 2nd cruise on ave.

It's just part of cruising, I was looking forward to Christchurch, but that's the way it goes.

Also continues our record of missing a port every 2nd cruise on ave.

Shame about missing Akaroa/ Christchurch.:(

Are you taking credit for that record?:eek:

Probably had to wait for the harbour pilot to wake up.

The rocks and reefs at the entrance to Wellington Harbour are very dangerous....many the ship that has come to grief there. I think cruise ships would have some sort of time limit for entering and leaving.

Enjoy your last port of call.

The weather looks OK from the cams ...trust you are not getting the wind that "Wellywood" is famous for..:D

The rocks and reefs at the entrance to Wellington Harbour are very dangerous....many the ship that has come to grief there. I think cruise ships would have some sort of time limit for entering and leaving.

The weather looks OK from the cams ...trust you are not getting the wind that "Wellywood" is famous for..:D

It is the winds that stops most cruises from docking in Wellington.

It is the winds that stops most cruises from docking in Wellington.

If you want a real thrill , you dont have to go to a fun park , just book a flight that lands at Wellington. :D

However , looking at the cam , it appears the rain has set in for their last day.

Edited by Kiwi Kruzer

If you want a real thrill , you dont have to go to a fun park , just book a flight that lands at Wellington. :D

However , looking at the cam , it appears the rain has set in for their last day.

That is a shame about the weather for them. And yes, I have flown in and out of Wellington a few times, it can get bumpy.:D

A fair old wind, and now a bit of rain.

Worst bit is it is almost over.