Princess 50th Anniversary Charm

cruiserjanet

Coupon was in the cabin. Went to the shops shortly after we sailed and got my charm. They had them in the display case as well, so they are not completely out. Now, how they are distributed could be a whole other issue.

Coupon was in the cabin. Went to the shops shortly after we sailed and got my charm. They had them in the display case as well, so they are not completely out. Now, how they are distributed could be a whole other issue.

thank you, again :D

Just off Regal on 11/3. Ordered Princess 50th Anniversary charm on line several weeks before cruise and it was waiting for me in the Meridian Bay gift shop. Was a little confusing because supposedly a confirmation of the order was to be in our stateroom but it wasn't. Luckily I had printed and took with me a copy of the online confirmation I got when I ordered the charm and it was honored. Had a choice of a white or black background charm. I was very happy I got the charm because this cruise was also a celebration of our 50th wedding anniversary. Loved the Regal...

• 3 weeks later...

To TruckGuy I say a big THANK YOU!! He was kind enough to get and mail the charm to me. The Princess CC Board is full of special people and TruckGuy is one of them.

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Thanks again, SilverBird

I'm glad someone posted. I forgot to come back and give my experience. I wouldn't even known or thought to buy the charm. So, before the cruise I bought 4 of them. I wanted to make sure I and my 3 DGDs got one. Once on the ship I went to the boutique and was able to pick out two of each style. Then I got a sale coupon if I buy 5 you get one free. So, I got on of the ship.

Bottom line, the Star had lots of them on board.

• 1 month later...
To TruckGuy I say a big THANK YOU!! He was kind enough to get and mail the charm to me. The Princess CC Board is full of special people and TruckGuy is one of them.

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Thanks again, SilverBird

I was also the recipient of an act of kindness by TruckGuy. Agree that there some very generous and special people on Cruise Critic. Made my holidays! I am doing my best to continue to "Pay it forward".

I had to cancel our March 2016 cruise where I had hoped to try to pick up a 50th anniversary charm for my Chamila bracelet. Our next cruise isn't until November and i know the charms will be long gone by then. Does anyone know if I can contact Princess directly to order ?

thanks

I had to cancel our March 2016 cruise where I had hoped to try to pick up a 50th anniversary charm for my Chamila bracelet. Our next cruise isn't until November and i know the charms will be long gone by then. Does anyone know if I can contact Princess directly to order ?

thanks

Just a suggestion but have you tried going to your personalizer and seeing if they are available that way?

Just off Regal on 11/3. Ordered Princess 50th Anniversary charm on line several weeks before cruise and it was waiting for me in the Meridian Bay gift shop. Was a little confusing because supposedly a confirmation of the order was to be in our stateroom but it wasn't. Luckily I had printed and took with me a copy of the online confirmation I got when I ordered the charm and it was honored. Had a choice of a white or black background charm. I was very happy I got the charm because this cruise was also a celebration of our 50th wedding anniversary. Loved the Regal...

Going on the Regal Feb. 28th for our 50th Anniv. also. I think Princess should have given us ours free right!!!!!!

hmm going on the regal in twelve days and hoping its still in stock.

also for those who do have theirs, did they find it worth the money they paid for it?? i still have time to cancel my order, and wanted others opinions on it.

I started my bracelet on my last cruise. Got the 50th charm. As to your questions of if it is worth it. That depends on each individual. For me, yes. It is unique and not available anywhere else (except eBay, I suppose).

Be careful if you pay ahead. If they are out of them I don't think you will get a refund, you will have to pick something else. I ordered ship specific cards on the Royal last year and they didn't have them when I boarded - I don't think they make them for the Regal/Royal. No refund, no matter what. So I had to pick something else of equivalent value. I wound up with a goofy fridge magnet.

Good luck!!!

Should get a refund i ordered the drink bottle and there was none i got a refund

• 3 weeks later...
Well, because of this thread, I now know they have the charm and have ordered two of them. Might buy a few more for the kids and grandkids too. I'm not a big charm bracelet person but this seems unigue and fun since we've been cruising Sitmas, now Princess, since the 1970s.

Did you by ANY chance get an extra 50th charm? I was on the Grand twice last year and didn't realize they had them until last month and they were out. Thanks, Victoria

Please see later post where I actually introduce ourselves!

• 9 months later...