Price drops on Serenade

Looks like there are a lot of large price drops on many Serenade sailings. On a monitoring site I quit looking after 20 pages of 30% price drops.

I have 2 cruises booked on Serenade. The 1st has gone up $242ea.. The 2nd has gone up $420 ea. I also have one booked on Radiance. It has come down $87.00 ea. but would loose $100.00 ea. OBC All U.S. $$ easier to monitor that way.

I just checked my March cruise on Serenade. Depends on Cabin class. We have a JS but there are none available, and the GS is $1700 per person higher than what I paid. It looks like the Balcony has gone down a little since I last checked, but it's still higher than when I booked. So I suppose it's a matter of when you booked and what class cabin.

Seems to be varying wildly. We had been monitoring a cruise in May.

Balcony and Family Oceanviews were suddenly much less yesterday--while we debated which to book the family views wen back up almost $2000 (nearly doubling the cabin price). Sometime during the night they went back down again and we snagged one first thing this morning.

Seems to be varying wildly. We had been monitoring a cruise in May.

Balcony and Family Oceanviews were suddenly much less yesterday--while we debated which to book the family views wen back up almost $2000 (nearly doubling the cabin price). Sometime during the night they went back down again and we snagged one first thing this morning.

Good deal- I learned the hard way that when you see a good deal you really don't have time to wait/check with others and so on. At least put a courtesy hold on it because you never know how long it will last.

We got a great deal on the OA this past weekend. The price only lasted for a few hours

Good deal- I learned the hard way that when you see a good deal you really don't have time to wait/check with others and so on. At least put a courtesy hold on it because you never know how long it will last.

We got a great deal on the OA this past weekend. The price only lasted for a few hours

We tried to put a courtesy hold--the website was not working properly and would not complete the hold and the agent we spoke to when calling said they do no longer offer courtesy holds. An hour later when the website was working better that price had bounced!

But, yes, you are correct, NEVER let a good price go if you can avoid it--the things are like the stock market sometimes the deal only lasts 20 minutes :cool: