Is Seltzer/Club Soda free?

cruiseintoheaven

Or you could bring your own.

OP said her husband specifically prefers fountain soda water, not canned.

And as much as I generally avoid advocating "rule bending" I agree with the advice that befriending the staff in one of the bars will likely get him served a free glass of soda water as it takes longer for the server to ring it up than to pull it and serve it.

And as much as I generally avoid advocating "rule bending" I agree with the advice that befriending the staff in one of the bars will likely get him served a free glass of soda water as it takes longer for the server to ring it up than to pull it and serve it.

Takes just as long to serve a Coke and they will charge you for that even though it also takes longer to ring that up.

Thanks guys for the replies. Got a chuckle at the image of bringing our own, not because it's a silly or bad idea, but DH goes through about 12 cans a day, so you can imagine the wagon we'd be pulling up the gangway if we did so....oh well, will likely get the soda package and not hassle worry about it [emoji4]

Thanks guys for the replies. Got a chuckle at the image of bringing our own, not because it's a silly or bad idea, but DH goes through about 12 cans a day, so you can imagine the wagon we'd be pulling up the gangway if we did so....oh well, will likely get the soda package and not hassle worry about it [emoji4]

Me too! I don't drink soda but put away a lot of seltzer so I purchased the soda card!