So what did you think of the Golden Princess?

Esilef

I'm going on the golden princess in February

I'm taking my laptop anyway so I can charge everything on that

awesome , in some of the places you do get free wifi Auckland does and Dunedin wellington not 100% i went to a restaurant that when you ate there you could use theirs , some towns have it just got to look out for it popping up on your phone or the signs telling you there is free wifi, the ship has wifi but it $$$$ you can use their intranet not internet to check your bill etc but the internet costs a tad it i9s slow but not the slowest i have encountered i wasn't going to use it but had to as i had a slight error on a bill/refund so wanted to clarify with them something as i had forgotten to print that bit or bring it with me , had everything else except this bit of paper sadly but they sorted it out which was good

Edited by Hawka

awesome , in some of the places you do get free wifi Auckland does and Dunedin wellington not 100% i went to a restaurant that when you ate there you could use theirs , some towns have it just got to look out for it popping up on your phone or the signs telling you there is free wifi

Wellington I got it in a few spots, Starbucks and Maccas are old fall backs.

Dunedin it was the library and a cafe just near the library.

Wellington I got it in a few spots, Starbucks and Maccas are old fall backs.

Dunedin it was the library and a cafe just near the library.

near the shuttle buses i got it too yes maccas are a good fall back on for sure auckland i think they only allowed so much per day for the free stuff not far from the ship

Edited by Hawka

awesome , in some of the places you do get free wifi Auckland does and Dunedin wellington not 100% i went to a restaurant that when you ate there you could use theirs , some towns have it just got to look out for it popping up on your phone or the signs telling you there is free wifi, the ship has wifi but it $$$$ you can use their intranet not internet to check your bill etc but the internet costs a tad it i9s slow but not the slowest i have encountered i wasn't going to use it but had to as i had a slight error on a bill/refund so wanted to clarify with them something as i had forgotten to print that bit or bring it with me , had everything else except this bit of paper sadly but they sorted it out which was good

I meant to say I'm taking the laptop just to charge my phones, portable chargers etc

I won't be using internet on the ship

I'll use my phone in NZ

Only going to cost me $5 per day to use phone

Unlimited Internet

unlimited phone calls

unlimited Texts

Thank you for the heads up on the free Internet though

I find that the easiest way to find where there is free internet is to look for the crew sitting around using their laptops. They know where the internet is available in all the ports they go to. If you want to know ahead of time, ask your cabin steward. Often the table waiters are a too busy to go into detail.:)