Would This Happen On Celebrity??????

JNLROSE

Maybe you Hosts should put together a CD of collected classics. You could call it "Poof!" Sell it on this site and donate the proceeds to hurricane relief. We'll have enough to rebuild NO in a hurry.

Now THERE'S a GREAT idea!!! :D

Can you imagine someone wanting to be compensated for EXTRA Cruise days... that they arent paying for ? Unbelieveable.

Unfortunately, very believable. People want to be 'compensated' for anything and every thing that doesn't go exactly their way. There are so many people with an 'entitlement' perspective it makes me wonder. Your lot in life depends a lot on your perspective. If you run around with a chip on your shoulder, you are going to die angry. Personally, that's not the way I want to go.

Enjoy life. Yesterday is a cancelled check, tomorrow is an 'IOU', today is cash in hand. Take it for what it is.

I remember folks posting as well as a press release that "X" was paying folks for staying extra days on the Gulf because of hurricanes that made their arrival in FLA days later. We were returning from our TA & we heard about it, so that wa Sept 2004.

I am ready for November to be paid to sail longer............. Summit is a lovely ship & we will be very happy if more Greek names will be used for November hurricanes.

It disappeared before I got there. Not sure what happened, but Celebrity did extend a Century cruise last year from 7 to 9 night due to Fl hurricanes

I don't have the benefit of of seeing the thread but why does the whole thread have to be pulled. Why can't you guys edit out portions and allow others to see what's left for the educational and entertainment value.

Hi Don !

As I am sure you know... I dont make those decisions.

I can surely ask if it can be restored in a less agressive version. The problem is, the OP probably cant stay, and without it, the thread wouldnt have much educational or entertainment value :).

Hi Don !

As I am sure you know... I dont make those decisions.

I can surely ask if it can be restored in a less agressive version. The problem is, the OP probably cant stay, and without it, the thread wouldnt have much educational or entertainment value :).

Andy:

Thanks for the attempt

OHHHH GREAT!!! Now I'm just curious beyond belief....:p .

Nothing more entertaining on a Friday afternoon, than a crazy person with a password...maybe you could just email me the OP!!

Oh, I don't really think you would want that, unless you meant the OP on this thread, and Rosie doesn't mind.

Rosie, I do think a similar episode could occur here. The whole story of a child doing a cannonball, being splashed by an "old fart" of 50+ and then being defended by a parent smacks of an adolescent mind to me.

And the language used to defend the action of the "parent" was just way too juvenile to come from an adult. I could be wrong and the mother could be emotionally disabled, but I still think it was written by one or two thirteen year olds.

Haven't decided their gender yet!;)

Susan

I tried to read this thread, via your link.

Got"my knuckles rapped by moderator" told me I was "NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ACCESS TO THIS LINK" Why do you think that message was sent.

If some of you can read this "crazy posting" why not all of us? Who decides which of us can and which of us cannot?

I did get to read it and it left me with my jaw dropped. She was truly out of control. The whole pool episode was incredible but believeable. However, I think I was most appalled by the fact that she said her child was seasick in the cabin and from the sounds of it, she just left the mess all over for the cabin steward! Sounded like there wasn't even an attempt to get any of it cleaned by her. The steward came in hours later to a reeking stench of bial. If indeed this was a real post, this women has definite issues. I can even give the benefit of the doubt that anyone could have written that, but upon re-reading how could they not see the lunacy in their rant!

Archived