Reading at Sea

BBMacLaird

We were offered an upgrade to Business Class on Emirates that was too good to pass up. I was so happy with the flat bed and the vast selection of movies and tv shows that I didn't reach for a book.

What did I watch, and like, on the 16-hour flight....the movie "Mr. Holmes" and the first 3 episodes of the series "Poldark."

When you get home, you could look up the 5th book in the Conrad Allen series [which I just got around to reading] as it is set in the part of the world you are traveling through. Murder on the Salsette takes place on a cruise from Bombay [as it was called then] to Aden.

When you get home, you could look up the 5th book in the Conrad Allen series [which I just got around to reading] as it is set in the part of the world you are traveling through. Murder on the Salsette takes place on a cruise from Bombay [as it was called then] to Aden.

Great pictures --I didn't see one of the Honfleur bridge, but then I like bridges.

BTW- I have been using St.Anthony for about 70 years. Any idea what his going rate is these days? HA!

Don't give up on Oysters until you have tried a fresh Louisiana Oyster. How do you tell if it is fresh-- It will be salty. As the shells are covered with ice the salt gets washed out. The oysters are still good, but just not as fresh. I usually add salt, preferable in the form of Tony Checherie seasonign

• 2 weeks later...