can you purchase 1 wifi but use 2 devices

I'm not sure what the diamond discount is but if you sail in a cabin w a second diamond member can you do this..... Morning day 2 buy 3 day package and get X amount off under one name one device. Morning day 5 buy 3 days under different diamond member name and get same X dollars off to cover day 5-7? Or does X discount vary my number of days purchased and it would be same as buying 6 days of wifi under first diamond member name ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by CP3o

I'm not sure what the diamond discount is but if you sail in a cabin w a second diamond member can you do this..... Morning day 2 buy 3 day package and get X amount off under one name one device. Morning day 5 buy 3 days under different diamond member name and get same X dollars off to cover day 5-7? Or does X discount vary my number of days purchased and it would be same as buying 6 days of wifi under first diamond member name ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On our recent B2B Freedom cruises the internet package could be only bought for the total days remaining on the cruise thus a diamond member could get the last two completely covered by their D internet credit or a D+ the last four days. The other D or D+ member could only use their credit for individual 24 hours period/s if they wanted internet earlier in the cruise and they didn't go for a package. The 24 hours period was twice the daily cost of the days remaining package.

That's what we did with our D+ internet credit on Freedom. DW got two 24 hours periods early in the cruise with hers and I got the package for the last remaining four days of our seven days onboard so we had internet for most of each cruise.

Our D status friends did likewise with their internet credits getting a package for the last two days and one 24 hours period over two days earlier in the cruise.

Edited by robtulipe

On Rhapsody last month we had the one device plan. We found out by accident that we could both be logged in at the same time. Just for kicks, I tried three devices at the same time and had no problem.

As to be expected though, the speed was frustratingly slow!

Just got off serenade today and the Internet was so slow that my iPad couldn't get to the login screen

I also tried to sign up at the business center but wasn't able to get to log in screen.

Several days later I was able to get on but it took me over 20 minutes to go from main page to msn, to outlook, to outlook login.

I haven't seen speed like that since the 1200 baud days of the 80's

I spoke to several people who signed up and none were happy

Just got off serenade today and the Internet was so slow that my iPad couldn't get to the login screen

I also tried to sign up at the business center but wasn't able to get to log in screen.

Several days later I was able to get on but it took me over 20 minutes to go from main page to msn, to outlook, to outlook login.

I haven't seen speed like that since the 1200 baud days of the 80's

I spoke to several people who signed up and none were happy

Vision has been a little better the past two weeks, but still very slow.

I was on Liberty last month and the Internet was horrendous. Did not matter what time of day (on some ships it is better late at night) or really where on the ship (marginally better in Windjammer but slower than slow in my cabin). I had the one device plan and was not able to use two at once.

We are currently on Oasis. We bought the one device package for the whole cruise knowing we could log out of one device and log in with another. We've actually spent the whole cruise both logged in at the same time - one on an ipad and one on a phone - using the same ID and password.

This was our experience also. Except we had 3 devices in use ( 2 iPhones and an iPad), although not at the same time. Never received any messages about logging off. Each one just worked when it was turned on.

Entered the user name and password the beginning of the week, and that was it. Worked until we were off the ship.

Note, although we were close to the ship in Falmouth Margarittaville, it would not pick up wifi there. But Margarittaville does have wifi.